AYAUI

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Elentarri
Elementalist

Re: AYAUI

Post by Elentarri »

woot
Goldnuke

Post by Goldnuke »

Awesome UI, could U please post the UI_character.severname.ini from the "1900x1200 - Gillthanos' setup on a 22" monitor" version of the UI? Love that lay-out and I can't get that layout (tried the 1900x1200 Patch from eqinterfaces).
Danille

Post by Danille »

Goldnuke wrote:Awesome UI, could U please post the UI_character.severname.ini from the "1900x1200 - Gillthanos' setup on a 22" monitor" version of the UI? Love that lay-out and I can't get that layout (tried the 1900x1200 Patch from eqinterfaces).
Look in the add on's section I posted it there last week. ;)
Danille

Post by Danille »

Good to go for House of Thule. Once NDA drops it will be available!
Rathic

Post by Rathic »

Thanks Danille - I love this UI. Can't live without it now :D
Jedis
Administrator

Post by Jedis »

The screenshot links in the OP are dead. I see there's some pics up on EQInterface though.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Jedis wrote:The screenshot links in the OP are dead. I see there's some pics up on EQInterface though.
The "image" link that is dead is the one to my signature on eq players. I have a petition in.

BTW Can't change the upload to HoT version yet as they remapped all the inventory and bag slots. The New HOT Version of UI will nto work on live, so wont be launching till HoT goes live. It is 100% HoT compliant though.
Jedis
Administrator

Post by Jedis »

Danille wrote:
Jedis wrote:The screenshot links in the OP are dead. I see there's some pics up on EQInterface though.
The "image" link that is dead is the one to my signature on eq players. I have a petition in.

BTW Can't change the upload to HoT version yet as they remapped all the inventory and bag slots. The New HOT Version of UI will nto work on live, so wont be launching till HoT goes live. It is 100% HoT compliant though.
The screenshots of the UI weren't loading when I looked at it. They were a 1x1 pixel of nothingness. ;)

In any case, they're working now! :)
Danille

Post by Danille »

Jedis wrote:
Danille wrote:

The screenshots of the UI weren't loading when I looked at it. They were a 1x1 pixel of nothingness. ;)

In any case, they're working now! :)
Yeah After You rpost I went in and did find a few broken links. Thanks for the heads up.