Recent patch causing aggro-link between Pet and Mage

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Re: Recent patch causing aggro-link between Pet and Mage

Post by Voragath »

No update as of yet. It's been put in the bug list. My guess would be SoF got in the way. When an expansion (or in this case, the rest of the expansion) is about to come out, everyone focuses on that, even those that try to figure out why certain bugs exist. Hopefully, if there isn't a fix yet, we'll see one next month. I just don't see this one being that hard to figure out.
Mintalee
Elementalist

Post by Mintalee »

Hmm, how about we all not turn into loonies like the enchanters, who like to eat each other, what say we all?
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Voragath wrote:No update as of yet. It's been put in the bug list. My guess would be SoF got in the way. When an expansion (or in this case, the rest of the expansion) is about to come out, everyone focuses on that, even those that try to figure out why certain bugs exist. Hopefully, if there isn't a fix yet, we'll see one next month. I just don't see this one being that hard to figure out.
T4 is due to come out also, this is only part 2 of 3.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams