AA Guide/Advice

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Drauss
Trial Member

AA Guide/Help

Post by Drauss »

Hello everyone, and just wanted to start off by saying I'm brand new here.

I just had a few questions, any help or advice would be great!

I played Everquest from Kunark all the way through the end game of Prophecy of Ro, and quit when I was deployed overseas.
Now I've recently returned as of 3-4 days ago and got a gold membership. Currently I'm 55 with 58 or so AA's some of which I've spent but is there any guides out there or maybe a step-by-step thing where it could show me the best things to put my AAs into and in what order.

All of this new content, faster leveling, different zones, and most importantly the sheer amount of new AAs available and the extension limit of some of the AAs. I'm completely thrown for a loop and have no idea where to even begin.

Right now I'm just soloing mostly, every now and then I'll group with a guildie for a bit but that's about it. However in the long run I'd like to get in the raid game again.

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!
Drauss
Trial Member

AA Guide/Advice

Post by Drauss »

Hello everyone!
I am brand new to this site so I might have missed a post already that could help me out.
I started playing EQ at the start of Kunark and quit at the end game of Prophecy of Ro due to being deployed overseas.
About 4 days ago I went ahead a registered and got a gold membership. Right now I'm level 55 with 33 Spent AA's and 30 Banked.
So far I've gotten :
Spell Casting Fury 3/3
Spell Casting Mastery 4/4

My question or dilemma is I'm completely lost as to where to go spending AA wise or leveling or both?
I mostly solo except group with guildies every so often.

Are there any guides or walkthroughs or something to give me a sort of path AA spending wise?
There are so many additions and extensions to past AAs that I'm completely lost.

Any help would be very much appreciated! Thank you!
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Re: AA Guide/Advice

Post by Sillaen »

If you're going to be soloing a lot, I suggest you work on all the pet defensive AAs you can. I can't remember which ones you can get at that level, but keeping your pet as strong as possible defensively helps you with the soloing arena.
Fleiss
Conjurer

Re: AA Guide/Advice

Post by Fleiss »

I would beef up your pet at this point offensively and defensively. Our DD spells weren't that great at the level you are at. They take too long to cast. You pet will be your solid source of DPS. Get the basics in casting (the first three levels of almost anything was huge % mods, compared to waht you will get later). but make sure your pet gets all offensive and defensive stuff.