Fan Faire Fall Out

Anything relating to the physical - equipment, class balance, etc.
Bastler
Conjurer

Fan Faire Fall Out

Post by Bastler »

- While many suggestions will be implemented at a later time, we were able to make several changes in this update in response to feedback we received at Fan Faire. These changes are noted with an asterisk. Thanks to everyone who joined us and participated in the events!...

- Magician - Reduced the recast time on Summon Ring of Flight.

- Magician - Renamed the Ring of Levitation to Ring of Flight so that it matches the name of the spell that summons it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Re: Fan Faire Fall Out

Post by Merlaina »

Oh good, I'm so glad they're taking on those hard issues and listening to the community. :roll:
nako
Conjurer

Post by nako »

Guess I can update the list of recent mage specific spell changes (per patch notes) !!

01/13 - Nothing.

02/10 - Nothing.

03/10 - Nothing.

04/14 - Nothing.

05/12 - Magician - The spell Quiver of Marr now summons full stacks of arrows. (YAY!!!!).

06/09 - Nothing.

07/14 - Moved magic rain spells to their own timer, allowing them to be cast alternately with fire rain spells. (no one uses these any more... actually the only time I even consider using them is when mob is immune to fire, so thanks for unlinking the immune nuke).

08/12 - *TEST* Magician - Reduced the recast time on Summon Ring of Flight.
Magician - Renamed the Ring of Levitation to Ring of Flight so that it matches the name of the spell that summons it.

Awesomeness!
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

NOW they can say we are so OP
quseio
Elementalist

Post by quseio »

next patch their guna put reclaim enegy on gear again, and make a new flare spell!
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

Hah! You mock flare, but I used the crap outta that spell in my newbie days. Try running around dark Tox Forest as a blind erudite sometime! You'll be happy you have it.
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

Flare is awesome. Casting it multiple times stacks the light sources, and in zones like Kernagir with 'shiny' white walls you can create so much glare in a room its blinding. Griefing 101 :P
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

Malleria wrote:Flare is awesome. Casting it multiple times stacks the light sources, and in zones like Kernagir with 'shiny' white walls you can create so much glare in a room its blinding. Griefing 101 :P
I have to turn my gamma down in that zone. I think if it was any brighter my screen would short out.
quseio
Elementalist

Post by quseio »

Merlaina wrote:Hah! You mock flare, but I used the crap outta that spell in my newbie days. Try running around dark Tox Forest as a blind erudite sometime! You'll be happy you have it.

psh i play a human mage try that! no night vision at all
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

quseio wrote:
Merlaina wrote:Hah! You mock flare, but I used the crap outta that spell in my newbie days. Try running around dark Tox Forest as a blind erudite sometime! You'll be happy you have it.

psh i play a human mage try that! no night vision at all
Erudites are just as blind as humans. Plus our newbie zone is constantly freaking dark!