Conjuration's Comeback

Anything relating to the physical - equipment, class balance, etc.
Danille

Re: Conjuration's Comeback

Post by Danille »

Voragath wrote:Did you DESTROY the cloak? It's lore and does not poof on use, so using it leaves it in your inventory and prevents you from summoning a new one.
That is a very misleading statement.

It does not prevent you from summoning a new one. You actually can summon two. It just poofs and you get the red message saying you can have more than one. You end up with the lock out timer and no item versus getting a different one.
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Danille wrote:
Voragath wrote:Did you DESTROY the cloak? It's lore and does not poof on use, so using it leaves it in your inventory and prevents you from summoning a new one.
That is a very misleading statement.

It does not prevent you from summoning a new one. You actually can summon two. It just poofs and you get the red message saying you can have more than one. You end up with the lock out timer and no item versus getting a different one.
But that is true though. I might have had more and it's just being blocked by the one I have in my inventory, having found no use for it yet.
Mintalee
Elementalist

Post by Mintalee »

What IS the point of the ice clicky and cloak not disappearing after use? Very annoying.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

I thought the ice clicky did disappear after all charges were used. Am I wrong about that? The cloak though, yes, very annoying. i think prying eyes may be the same way but I never use it. It goes straight to destroy.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

No, the ice clicky doesn't poof. We've asked for it to be fixed but...

Thanks for the heads up on the cloak. Didn't realize it was replacing the used one, heh.