Triton - Povar:

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Triton - Povar:

Post by Piemastaj »

Hey mages:

Triton is looking for one more high-raid time magician to fill-out our roster. Looking for the very least 25kHP/Mana along with 1500AAs. Must have Underfoot expansion.

Currently we have Fippy, Unburrowing, Beast, and Masked Invaders on farm status. We are close to dropping Brath and Guardians of the Hive.

Raid times: We raid Saturday through Thursday from 6:30pm until around 10:30pm central time.

If you have any questions you can email me on the boards or send one of us a tell: povar.zaax, povar.arrowheade, povar.repthor, povar.piemastaj.

Thanks, hope to you hear from you! :D

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
pandax
Arch Magus

Re: Triton - Povar:

Post by pandax »

How much better is the first tier of UF than SOD stuff?
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

The raid arms are 1355mana and 1255hp. From SoD you get:1155mana and 1065 hp. Less heroic int but more Spell dmg. Overall I am pretty sure most of the visible armor is an upgrade from SoD.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Redius
Conjurer

Post by Redius »

From what i've seen, other than the sleeves, UF is pretty comparable to SoD. UF stats are slightly higher, BUT, you lose out on overall mana due to the slot 15 aug that i'm sure you've got in your BP being (probably ) from SoD and the more UF armor you wear, the worst the stats get for it. Foci (other than arms/head) all seem the same.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

BUMP! We just lost a mage and with mergers coming soon wanted to let you guys kno we got room for 1 or 2 more mages. :D

Mantria

Post by Mantria »

Holy Crap, Triton still going????? :)
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Indeed! :D

Mantria

Post by Mantria »

Piemastaj wrote:Indeed! :D

I was a member of triton waaaaaaaaaaaaaay long ago, like 2003-2004ish. Back when Zaar ran the place :)
Eanelder
Elementalist

Post by Eanelder »

Mantria!

Almost didnt recognize you without your bound and gagged anime sig!
happosaai

Post by happosaai »

LMAO! I remember that sic on Mantria too! :-P