When to: UnderFoot?

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Re: When to: UnderFoot?

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

but isnt mech guardian keyed or flagged or something? how do i get into the zone? he kicks too hard to get close enough to get into the hatch on his foot =)
Tacoma2586
Elementalist

Post by Tacoma2586 »

nope just get 3 people in group go to gnome by rocket. request a mission and then run behind him by his feet then window will pop open and click Enter.
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

is mech guardian instanced only? and.. do mercs count to get task? (im betting not) oh well, shouldnt be hard to find 1 person to come along
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

Yep, the Guardian only exists as an instanced zone. There's a gnome in a yellow robe at the camp by the cannon, just say "head into" and he gives you a generic instance with no set goals. Just 12hrs to do whatever you like in there, with respawns and named pops and everything. Mercs do count towards the number of people, so 2 + merc will work.
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

wonderful =)
MeatnPotatoes
Elementalist

Post by MeatnPotatoes »

boomerangs are easy.. gonna stay and get enough silver coins for my mage box when it turns 80, after farming coins, ill go get some visible armor and xp from MMs (get the mage to 80 then silver token twink it, then grind to 85 in MMs or Mech Guardian i guess
Cimmaron

Post by Cimmaron »

At 850 AAs and EM2 (lvl 85), I was able to solo elementals without too much difficulty in Brell's Rest, and was able to take on 3 goo's at once in the Cooling Chambers (although I was toast when a named goo showed up). UF can be done lower than what is being advertised, but you really need a beefy pet.
Image/a>
nylrem
Elementalist

Post by nylrem »

There is no reason any pet class should not have at least EM4 right now. A reward offered to everyone in the task (up to 12) from the freeport sewers anniversary group mission (easily groupable with a puller and decent tank) is an earring with EM4 and tiny companion click. The anniversay quests end on April 25th.
Jedis
Administrator

Post by Jedis »

nylrem wrote:There is no reason any pet class should not have at least EM4 right now. A reward offered to everyone in the task (up to 12) from the freeport sewers anniversary group mission (easily groupable with a puller and decent tank) is an earring with EM4 and tiny companion click. The anniversay quests end on April 25th.
Have any more info on this? Looking to replace my EM3 earring from Behemoth in SoF.
Zatpus
Elementalist

Post by Zatpus »