The Magician's Tower

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Dadani
Conjurer

Re: The Magician's Tower

Post by Dadani »

I thank him for making the efforts to help keep our mage community rolling right along. =)
Image Image
najiwench
Grand Summoner

Post by najiwench »

Noysyrump wrote:Thanks for taking the time to do this. It feels so baren! Where'ss Naji?
LMAO somebody loves me! I"m slow, ok...I just now found this place..didn't even think that there could be a new site up, I was just all alone bumping into things and having withdrawals and missing everyone :cry:
Navik

Post by Navik »

najiwench wrote:
Noysyrump wrote:Thanks for taking the time to do this. It feels so baren! Where'ss Naji?
LMAO somebody loves me! I"m slow, ok...I just now found this place..didn't even think that there could be a new site up, I was just all alone bumping into things and having withdrawals and missing everyone :cry:
Missed ya too!!
qibrme
Conjurer

Post by qibrme »

najiwench wrote:
WB Naji :)

Suediwenae...
SilverbladeTE
Arch Magus

Post by SilverbladeTE »

*does the wriggly jiggly spawn dance!* :p
hey hey Naji! :)
--| http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; |--
Art, D&D, 3D tutorials, and yes I used to be a magican, a bloody good
one you smurfing whippersnappers!! :p