What to kill just to say you have done it

Things to do once you've hit the max level cap.
Goranothos
Arch Mage

Re: What to kill just to say you have done it

Post by Goranothos »

Yesterday I molo'd the two Guardians of the Gate in Direwind. I needed to get into Ashengate to finish up my Wanderlust aug. Merc Cleric was almost OOM when the last one fell. I just chained RS.
Falino-Luclin
Elementalist

Post by Falino-Luclin »

Did Bertoxxulous in CoD last night and was saddened by how easy it was - was expecting at least some bit of a challenge.

Trying to find Fennin Ro and the Zoo event in Qvic up, and have yet to find either of them yet.
Falino-Luclin
Elementalist

Post by Falino-Luclin »

Did Fabled Gozzrem and Fabled Telkorenar in ToV and both were a total joke. Fabled Sontalak was up appears to be doable, but I got an add part way through the fight and had to gate.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Fabled Creator...took forever...
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

how hard was fabled creator? i was camping him for smithing hammer but figured i might not have the endurance to kill him(fabled version) and would hate blowing 30-45 min just to gate.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Sent the pet, merc healed, popped swarm 3 times, drake 3 times, the odd garg, but mostly just let the pet do its thing and only nuked on the one add whenever it respawned. Mostly just kept me and the merc out of the Creator's AE (it is a pita). And no, the hammer didn't drop...
Varin

Post by Varin »

Wandered into Old Seb last night and just for fun ran down to Traks area and couldn't believe Fabled was up.

Sent pet in on Trak, with ds and offensive DS, and killed the couple golem adds with nukes. After that it was a matter of keeping pet up and casting swarm pets, and the ocassional garg. Ended up nuking him while using Thaumatize Pet, but it was resisted everytime, as were some other nuke spells, so I just let pet tank and I threw out more gargs. The fight took a while, had one repop golem near the end, I just didn't wanna risk getting banished =p

All in all, one of the most fun fights I've done solo in a while, plus Fabled Mana Robe dropped and also Cobalt BP, which was a nice bonus.

Too bad the Dragons x 3 event isn't still live, I was still a bit too low lvl to run that event solo, would have loved to try it out now.

Varin
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

fabled tallon zek in tactics moloable?
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Got bored and did Rhag 1, Rhag 2, Rhag 3 (arch lich), High Priest, and the cursed cycle in the basement last night in about an hour. Creator and Emporer decided to hide ruining a shot of clearing it all...
Aither
Elementalist

Post by Aither »

Fiddleback...very much an endurance fight.
Aither (formerly known as Dongin)