Raid parses

Anything relating to the physical - equipment, class balance, etc.
pandax
Arch Magus

Re: Raid parses

Post by pandax »

wire wrote:
Elentarri wrote:Star Strike is the DoDH nuke correct?
Ya, on Mark of the Last Wing. I was using Staff of Ankexfen too, but clickies with with really low or instant cast times don't seem to log.
Really? I never bothered to look, but it still says "XXX has hit YYY for ZZZ damage" or whatever, right?
wire
Elementalist

Post by wire »

pandax wrote:
wire wrote:... clickies with with really low or instant cast times don't seem to log.
Really? I never bothered to look, but it still says "XXX has hit YYY for ZZZ damage" or whatever, right?
Yes, the damage shows. It just doesn't produce an "XXX begins to cast SSS" message that would add it to the list of spells cast produced by GamParse. Stuff like Lava/Molten Orb clicks, some weapon procs, Multichromatic Assault, etc. all don't seem to.
pandax
Arch Magus

Post by pandax »

wire wrote:
pandax wrote:
wire wrote:... clickies with with really low or instant cast times don't seem to log.
Yes, the damage shows. It just doesn't produce an "XXX begins to cast SSS" message that would add it to the list of spells cast produced by GamParse. Stuff like Lava/Molten Orb clicks, some weapon procs, Multichromatic Assault, etc. all don't seem to.
Weird. Bug it then. Not a huge bug, but the fix is either incredibly easy and can be done in a few minutes or incredibly hard and take months ;)
Enocha
Magician

Post by Enocha »

Awesome parse. I am doing something wrong on Rumbling Servant. How do you cast 14 in 69 seconds?
wire
Elementalist

Post by wire »

Enocha wrote:Awesome parse. I am doing something wrong on Rumbling Servant. How do you cast 14 in 69 seconds?
The list of spells refers to the Duration parse, which lasted 283 seconds, 69 seconds of which was the burst. That's 1 RS every 21.5 seconds on average, after adjusting for the extra RS cast from Forceful Rejuvenation.