Lesson

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Canamar

Lesson

Post by Canamar »

Where are folks soloing/moloing their lesson these days? I have no problem doing older content like Beta/Zeka/FM/Bloody Kith or whatever. But I have to settle on something to get some more value out of LoD. Even post HS nerf I know a ranger who got 29 aa's (once he figured out a way to maximize) in his new spot and rogues can do the same thing with assassinate. I'm struggling to get 10 when we are chain pulling at puppets or the giants camp with a high dps group. Solo it is closer to 4 or 5 aa. I'm wondering if Old Commonlands killing critters that essentially autopull and have nothing for hp might be ok?
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Re: Lesson

Post by Tweelis »

I do Zeka rooftop and gain around 10-12 solo. I do have to get the merc out for the stage up there though, can't seem to get less than 4 mobs at a time.
Failcon
Conjurer

Post by Failcon »

I just about only grp these days but I do my LoTD in SS mostly farm camp or CY and get easy 10+, mayby 15. I play non raids these days to relax though so that is the best I know. Also we normally don't have a merc.

May the elements guide and protect you.
Laeaddor

Post by Laeaddor »

You might try Kaesora Library. It's a current hot zone, mobs don't hit that hard and go down pretty easily. I don't usually solo LotD with my mage, but I went in with my ranger to pick up a few AC/hp augs that I had missed when it was current, and found the xp to be pretty decent. With a ranger and merc healer I have handled up to five or six mobs at a time, clicking through quite a few AAs to survive though in a case like that. I would imagine with a merc healer and RS pets chaining, a mage could handle even a few more when push came to shove. If you're careful with pulling, you can usually limit pulls to three or four though.