Re: Quillmane

Post by Danille »

just keep killing everything that crosses over splitpaw spires
Daiou
Conjurer

Post by Daiou »

A bit off topic but...

EQ2 is having a month long event with Time portals that bring you to fight old EQ1 named mobs and 1 is Quillmane.
Once dead, 3 mage pop and all scream Noooooooooooo! and start complaining about how they've been camping him for week and bla bla bla.

Cracked me up (i camped him solo on and off for close to 2 years before he droped the cloak, i feel your pain)
Havneq Alwaysoom

Post by Havneq Alwaysoom »

Daiou wrote:A bit off topic but...

EQ2 is having a month long event with Time portals that bring you to fight old EQ1 named mobs and 1 is Quillmane.
Once dead, 3 mage pop and all scream Noooooooooooo! and start complaining about how they've been camping him for week and bla bla bla.

Cracked me up (i camped him solo on and off for close to 2 years before he droped the cloak, i feel your pain)

Ok, now that makes me laugh. I spent so much time camping that. And ,of course, after I got my epic I decided to try for the cloak for fun. I camped there, logged back the next day and Quillmane popped right in front of me.
dilrodel

Post by dilrodel »

xanakx wrote:epic 1.0 STUPID QUILLMANE!!!!
A tracker certainly helps ... however ...

Their is a mountain just south of Split Paw.

Slaughter everything you can around that mountain. Trying to figure out spawn timings etc. is a real pain.

With todays pets and dps .... just keep everything around that mountain dead and he will spawn! Usually flying from South to North near that mountain. For me, always on the east side.

And yes, highly likely he will spawn back to back. Seen that numerous times.

Good Luck.