Face aug, after MG is it moloable?

Magician related/specific quests.
roro

Face aug, after MG is it moloable?

Post by roro »

I managed to get the MG group portions done six months ago and I was wondering if the remainder of the quest will be feasibly moloable/soloable?
Danille

Re: Face aug, after MG is it moloable?

Post by Danille »

until you get to steam factory
Igniz Facere

Post by Igniz Facere »

With a T5 merc and a EM6 or above airpet, and some use of CON, you should be able to pretty much solo the most stuff.
You might bring some Chanter along for the tasks Stopping Production and Destroying the Competition because of the timelimit (no space for screwups), as well as for the last part of the Supplies for Spies-task, though you could do this alone with a lot of patience, probably.

The allmighty hammer of artillery, beneath which all things are rendered equal
sharrien
Elementalist

Post by sharrien »

I was able to finish the Steam Factory tasks duoing my mage and beast with mercs. With some experimenting, I found which way to train mobs away to split via CoH the ones I needed. Still took a several tries and a bunch of deaths to get the timed tasks done, but I managed. Get a partner to train away trash and these tasks are a lot easier.

For Stopping Production, the site to the east can be done setting up underneath a platform and then you can single pull the Quality Control Bot. For the other two, I set up in the far western corners and cleared a few mobs, then train away everything I could snag as far away as I could run before planting the crystal and hopefully leaving the Bot alone for the taking.
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan
Celestial Navigators - Maelin Starpyre
Baramos
Conjurer

Post by Baramos »

Yes.

Refer to http://eqmagetower.com/forums/viewtopic ... 8&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bara
roro

Post by roro »

I've found out with care steam factory is moloable, still not the best puller and I get alot of deaths though. Any ideas on how to pull the last room (engineering) for Destroying the Competition? I've been using pet DA to train out rooms but I haven't had any luck for that one.
Igniz Facere

Post by Igniz Facere »

A druid with his front AE root might be your favourite here. Vinelash Cascade contains a small push-effect and I *think* that, when someone is on the mob's aggrolist, you can get near him while he is rooted and start casting without getting hit (as long as you are not on his aggrolist). He won't autoaggro you in this case, because you're still "indiff" to him for not pissing him off.

Now, you can either just plant your bomb and evac OR start nuking them free one by one and kill them off.

Other alternative would be a paladin. They have two advantages: 1) They got a DA 2) They are used to be a decoy :)

The allmighty hammer of artillery, beneath which all things are rendered equal