T5 Merc

Magician related/specific quests.
Faern

T5 Merc

Post by Faern »

Trying to do the quests for the t5 merc. The thralls, sentinels, etc were very easy. Having a great deal of trouble with the shocktroopers though. Any idea what level to expect being able to do this? Or if it is ever a viable thing for a mage solo?
Potawatomi
Volunteer

Re: T5 Merc

Post by Potawatomi »

What level are you and whats your current aa count? This content was designed around 85 level toons and being grouped.
Faern

Post by Faern »

Almost level 80, around 800 aa. I'll try it again when I'm closer to 85. I had a paladin with me (level 90) but he couldn't seem to get less than 4 at a time, and then was unable to hold aggro on them.
Potawatomi
Volunteer

Post by Potawatomi »

Yea unfortunately at your current level and aa count soloing it isnt an option. Your best bet is to get a CCer with a tank and you with a healer merc and go to town. The most difficult part of that is just the sheer number of adds you can get if something goes wrong. Also what server are you on, someone here may be able to help you with this in game?
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

A few options at your level.

Get a good CCer.
Grab a good puller.
Join a ranger that's headshotting there (easiest option)
If you wanna do it solo get a few more levels and AA's.
Faern

Post by Faern »

I took Sillaens advice and found a ranger that was headshoting there. She was kind enough to do all of the ones I needed (except the scouts, which I could get on my own.) Made a big difference in what I can molo now, very happy with the t5 cleric.