1.5 Walk-Thru

Magician related/specific quests.
Dazzlier

1.5 Walk-Thru

Post by Dazzlier »

Description:
If you have an Orb of Mastery (epic 1.0) or have done the pre-quest, find Bantil Io`Tuv on the fourth floor of the library in the Plane of Knowledge at +115, +995, +95.

You say, 'Hail, Bantil Io`Tuv'

Bantil Io`Tuv says 'Greetings. I see you have followed the path of Magi'Kot, quite some time ago he was my teacher. I was sad to hear of his fate. He was a great man, he understood the elements in a manner that few have before him. I was glad to hear that his legacy lived past his demise, and I am happy to meet someone that has followed in his [footsteps].'

You say, 'footsteps'

Bantil Io`Tuv says 'Magi'Kot strove to push the limits of knowledge, however few know that he was more of a researcher than an innovator. His strongest attribute was the ability to gather knowledge and derive patterns and trends from the teachings of summoners before him. Since his untimely death, I have learned the [source of his research] on elemental mastery.'

You say, 'source of his research'
Bantil Io`Tuv says 'There have been elemental masters for as long as there has been magic. There are many great magicians whose names have been lost to history. I recently learned that Magi'Kot gained access to some of these ancient teachings. This is how he learned the path to elemental mastery. His other disciples and myself thought this knowledge was gone forever, until we learned that the original tomes were stored here, in the [Great Library].'

You say, 'great library'
Bantil Io`Tuv says 'There is little that has ever been written that has not, or will not, sit on the shelves here. Sadly, when I finally managed to make it here, the tomes were missing. No one seemed to know where they have gone or why. I have been searching for clues telling of where these tomes vanished to, and finally, the [pieces] are starting to come together.'

You say, 'what pieces'
Bantil Io`Tuv says 'I am hesitant to use the word conspiracy, however the more I find, the more that seems to be the best choice. I found this note while searching for the tomes. I suspect it may lead you to finding the first of the missing tomes, sadly I do not recognize the language.'

Bantil gives you a Tattered Note, which is written in Akhevan.

Danvi's corpse is located in the northeastern corner of Akheva Ruins. Like all containers, you must be free of aggro before you /open it to get the book inside. There are multiple ways to get there, either get someone to train the entire zone and all the traps away, or fight there with a group (or duo/trio if you are powerful enough).

Bring the book back to Bantil, and hand it to him.

Bantil Io`Tuv focuses for a minute, his hands glow with power. He then blows softly and the shadows melt from the Tome. As he opens it a small note falls to the floor. What is this? it appears to be some sort of correspondence. Hmm, interesting, it seems the next tome was given to a gnome, he set sail somewhere, but has not been heard from in quite some time. You will have to find him, he was supposed to wait for [Danvi] so he could take the tome.

You say, 'Danvi'
Bantil Io`Tuv says, 'Danvi is supposed to identify herself with the password "Violet Roses", when you find this gnome tell him the pass phrase and he should give you the book.'

The Lost Tomekeeper is on the Gnome boat in Western Wastes at +4475, +1875, -306.

Akksstaff You say, 'violet roses'
a Lost Tomekeeper says, 'Oh? Yes. The tunips blow clockwise, or something or other. Here you go. Stay diligent. The enemy may be anyone.'
He will hand you a Tome of Primal Fires. Return it to Bantil.

Bantil lo`Tuv quickly thumbs through the book. You can see the excitement growing on his face. 'This is incredible. I can see why Magi'Kot was able to learn so much from these tomes. There are just three more that we need to find, and we will be able to [ascend beyond] Magi'Kot's greatest dreams.'

You say, 'ascend beyond'
Bantil lo`Tuv says, 'Oh my! Where has my mind been? I haven't even told you what these tomes are capable of. As you can see, I have mastered the orb as well. I have long suspected that this is not the pinnacle of elemental power, these [two books] prove it beyond any doubt. With the power present in the orb, the teachings I learned from Magi'Kot, and the knowledge from the tomes, I suspect we should be able to figure out how to reach the next level. Magi'Kot would be so proud!'

Miak the Searedsoul You say, 'two books'
Bantil lo`Tuv says, 'Oh! I am sorry, I get so excited sometimes. Yes, the next two books. I've found some information alluding to their whereabouts. The first was hidden in another great library, somewhere across the "Frightened Abyss". Whatever that means. The second is in the protection of someone studying the mental effects of horror.'

The great library is in Chararsis, and the other is in the Deep.

The book in Charasis is deep in the East Wing of the zone. First, if you don't have a key to Charasis, you must get one. Once you get into Charasis, there are a few ways to the East Wing.

The easiest, if you can pull it off, is to levitate over the fake stairwell straight to the East Wing door. This can be very hard if you don't know how to do it. I managed to do it by hitting F10 to turn off my UI, and went to full-screen mode instead of windowed. That raised my FPS enough to levitate over. I also had Spirit of Wolf on. If you can't manage that, you can try and get a rogue to let you into the South Wing, which leads to the East. Failing that, the third method is to fight through the entire zone collecting all the keys to open all the doors yourself.

Once you get to the room in the east wing shaped like a sideways H, the book is a spawn on the southeast table in that room at +70, -615. It is the Book of Bindings and Incantations.

The second book is in The Deep, in the possession of Grigor Rojha, an Erudite. He is at the Ssraeshza zone-line, past the Thought Horror Overfiend. You will need a group to plow to him, or a couple friends if you are well geared enough. From beating him you will earn the Codex of Ice and Ether.

Bring these two books back to Bantil. After returning the first book, he says:
Bantil lo 'Tuv says 'Ahh great, thank you. There are some interesting notes in these books. I suspect soon we should be able to find who is responsible for the disappearance in the first place.
4 people have rated this quest
And after the second:

Bantil Io`Tuv says 'Oh my. Oh this is most disturbing news. It appears that one of Magi'Kot's apprentices was responsible for the theft of these books. This may not be the end of the story. Magi'Kot had four apprentices. Jahson Aksot, Akksstaff, Walnan and myself. There are notes in some of these letters that no one but one of his apprentices could have known. Speak to the others please, but be discreet, I sense something much larger at work here, return to me with anything you find.'

The Apprentices

You can visit Askot and Walnan in either order, but be prepared to fight Akksstaff if you hail him third.

Askot is in the West Commonlands.

You say, 'Hail, Jahsohn Aksot'

Jahsohn Aksot says 'Greetings, Soandso .

You say, 'Bantil sent me.'

Jahsohn Aksot says 'You are working with Bantil? I hope you had some luck finding the books. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Bantil is a friend, despite his gnomish heritage.'

Walnan is in Butcherblock Mountains

You say, 'Hail, Walnan'

Walnan says 'Hallo Soandso ! I am Walnan, elementalist, summoner, wanderer, and sometimes teacher. Might you be a elementalist in search of the truth?

Walnan says 'How is good old Bantil doing? I'm afraid I don't have any information for you, but if I hear anything I'll be sure to tell you.

After hailing one of them, the other one will give you this line, or something like it, on the end of his/her speech:

'Oh, you may want to speak to Akksstaff again, he and Bantil never quite saw eye to eye, you may want to ask him about Bantil again.'

Next, you must visit Akksstaff. Bring a group for this, and an enchanter is very helpful to AE Mez the Host of the Elements you'll have to fight.

Akksstaff says 'My, you are persistant aren't you? Well you have found more trouble than you expected, now haven't you? Prepare to witness the true power of a master of the elements!'

He will spawn an Akksstaff's Minion, who around 80% will spawn 9 Host of Akksstaff, one by one.

After defeating them all, talk to Akksstaff again.

Akksstaff says 'How is this possible? I cannot be defeated. Spare my life and I will tell you the truth of Magi'kot's [demise].'

You say,'demise'

Akksstaff grins. 'I am the last Council Member of the Order of the Elemental Shadows. For Centuries, we protected the true secrets behind elemental mastery, but our sect dies here with me. I chose to sit at Magi'kot's side and watch his progress, he showed more promise than anyone since Tvish. When I learned he was to receive the Orb of Mastery, I sabotaged his spell. The flaw was not his, but now people have succeeded where he failed. It doesn't matter, even with the power of the Orb and the knowledge in these tomes, Bantil will never unlock the full power of elemental mastery. You are only helping him to meet the same fate as Magi'Kot.' He then hands you the book and fades into the shadows.

He gives you a book titled Sentience of Elements.

I had a problem where he didn't say the first line when I hailed him, but telling him "demise" got me the book. So if you don't get that text, try to skip to the end of the conversation.

Bring the Sentience of Elements back to Bantil

Bantil Io`Tuv says 'Akksstaff was responsible for our teacher's death? That is truly sad news. I knew he was devious, but I never suspected this type of betrayal.' Bantil takes a deep breath as he regains his composure, and he starts to browse through the book. 'This is truly amazing. I don't think Magi'Kot ever had access to this... No, of course he didn't. He never would have believed the Orb of Mastery was the pinnacle of [power] if that was the case.'

You say, 'power'

Bantil Io`Tuv says 'It seems that the Master of Elements is both the key and the lock before the next level of understanding. He is an amalgam of four equally powerful elemental beings. The essence from these four elementals will serve as the catalyst for ascension beyond the power of the Orb. Sadly, the texts tell nothing of the location of these four creatures, but I suspect that the gatekeepers to the elemental planes may be able to help us locate them. If you can, please head to Tranquility and ask the guardians of the Elemental planes about the Elemental Essences.'

The last part of this quest is to go find the four Elemental Essences that Bantil speaks off. Talk to the guardians of the Elemental Planes in Plane of Tranquility for clues on where they're located.

The four elements can be done in any order.

Water

Head to the entrance to the Plane of Water.

You say, 'Hail, Jurmak the Undertow'

Jurmak the Undertow says, 'The Elders say that you are now allowed to enter the Plane of Water. I shall allow you to enter, but I will not be responsible for whatever fate may befall you upon entry to this greater elemental plane.'

You say, 'elemental essences'

Jurmak the Undertow says 'Oh? The Elemental Essence of water? That is what you mean, yes? Consider yourself fortunate, I know the location of the Essence. It has spent quite some time living as a minor god to the othmir.'

Head to Cobalt Scar and talk to High Priest Margle, an Othmir. He's not on Othmir faction, but all of the other Othmir are, so it helps to not be KOS to Othmir.

You say, 'Hail, High Priest Margle'

High Priest Margle says 'Hello! I am the High Priest for the little village. I am in charge of communicating with our [Water God], Tiknonmanin.'

You say, 'water god'

High Priest Margle says 'Tiknonmanin is our one true god. He protects us when we need, and we give him tithing of fish and whatever else we find in the waters. I am the only one allowed to call him, but there are many who ask me to call him so they can give him their reverence. From time to time, someone comes to challenge him in combat. He is very confident in his power, especially this close to the water, so he allows anyone who wishes to [challenge] him.'

You say, 'challenge'

High Priest Margle says 'Well it has been some time. I guess I could allow a challenge, but you'll need to do something for me first. We've been having a tough time catching enough fish of late, and our bait supplies are running low. Bring us the meat from four ice burrowers. I'll call Tiknonmanin for you when you return.'

Go to Western Wastes and kill Ice Burrowers until you get 4 Ice Burrower Meats. Return to Margle with them, and be prepared to fight Tiknonmanin. He's located underwater, north of the Othmir camps. He's the easiest of the four elemental bosses, but still not a pushover, with his AE stun.

Tiknonmanin. (1 Groupable if not solable)
Lvl 56
Effects Used:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Info: Drowning Panic PB AE 150', Disease (-100)
1: Decrease Attack Speed by 15%
2: Increase Disease Counter by 10
3: Decrease Hitpoints by 100 per tick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Info: Hate's Fury PB AE 200', Magic (0)
1: Stun(3.00 sec)
2: Cancel Magic(9)
3: Decrease Hitpoints by 100

Spell Info: Whirlpool Targeted AE 150', Unresistable (-100)
1: SpinStun
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 500 per tick

You recieve the Elemental Essence of Water from killing him.

Fire

Head to the Plane of Fire entrance

You say, 'Hail, Miak the Searedsoul'

Miak the Searedsoul says, 'Greetings again. I sense that you have the correct path for the portal to the Plane of Fire. If you simply touch the portal, I will channel it to open to the location in your mind.'

Miak the Searedsoul says 'Ahh the eternal search for knowledge, both bane and blessing to mortals. So, you seek the Elemental Essence of Fire? I have heard very little of it in many years, although, come to think of it, I have heard rumors of a powerful elemental trapped in the personal forge of Tagrin. I suspect that might be a good place to begin your search at the very least, but you'll need to find someone there willing to speak with you. Good luck seeker.'

Tagrin's forge is in Plane of Tactics (Drunder, Fortress of Zek), in the northwest corner of the zone. Located in the room that has the lava connected to it.

You can invis to there if you are very careful and very lucky, otherwise either plow there or train to there. Once there, speak to Gnaap Guinders.

Tip: shroud as a rogue and Hide/Sneak to him. There are mobs in that room that see past the rogue sneak but its easy to avoid them
I did this part by training to him with the words "break targin steel" in my chatbox ready to hit enter. I managed to get the words off before dying a horrible death. Be sure nobody's in your way if you try that option. Since it's in Planes of Power, you just have to wait 30 minutes for the Graveyard to kick in to recover your corpse.

You say, 'Hail, Gnaap Guinders'

Gnaap Guinders says 'Ugh. Its dreadfully hot in here. Its been extra hot since Tagrin [upgraded] his forge.'

You say, 'upgraded'

Gnaap Guinders says 'Oh! Curious are you? Well I'm not going to tell you unless you get me out of here! And don't think you can just break my chains with some heavy weapons or some fancy hocus-pocus! Its going to take more than that to [break Tagrin's steel].'

You say, 'break targin steel'

Gnaap Guinders says 'If I knew that do you think I'd be here still? I thought you'd at least be half as smart as you look! Well, I have a friend that may be able to help us. Have you ever met Bor Wharhammer? Well if you have, good, go to him. If you haven't, find him. Bring him a hammer made by Tagrin so he can see what he's working with. He's really good at breaking stuff. Bring him this note as well, so he knows I sent you.'

He gives you a Note from Gnapp. Take that and a Diaku Forged Maul to Bor Warhammer in Plane of Tranquility. Diaku will show the Maul if they have it equipped, it looks like a big square hammer.

When you bring these two items to Bor:

Bor Wharhammer says 'Eh? I see ol' Gnaap 'as gotten' 'imself in'o a pickle again. Well le's see. I figu'e tha'ye need a good solven'. Ye'll need t'fin yer'self some metallic liquid, 'at'll make a fine suspension. Then fin' yerself some'un good wit' a brew barrel. Have'em mix tha' wit' sum 'ydro-lize'd ether, an' sum 'evy water.'

He gives you a Reinforced Flask.

The three items you need to find are: Metallic Liquid, Hydrolyzed Ether, and Heavy Water. The Metallic Liquid is off any crystalline monster in the northern desert of Plane of Valor, the Hydrolyzed Ether is off of frogs in Plane of Storms,

and the Heavy Water is off of turtles (a corrupted turpeta) in Ferubi.

The first two are droppable so you can buy in Bazaar, the Ferubi part is NODROP so you must get it yourself.

Combine the Metallic Liquid, Hydrolyzed Ether, Heavy Water, and the Reinforced Flask in a Brew Barrel. It's a Brewing combine that you can fail, so have a brewing skill over 100 to make it trivial. If you combine it successfully, the result is a Corrosive Solution.

Return to Gnapp and give him the the Corrosive Solution to Gnapp Guinders. Be sure to have your friends along for this, as it spawns the boss, and if you lose, you have to re-farm all the parts!

Gnaap will move to Tagrin's room and spawn the elemental. The elemental will be unkillable until it moves to its final spot. There's a spot in the lava tunnel where it's air instead of lava, he will stop there and be rooted. Once he gets there, kill him.

The Fire boss will reqire a few groups. Beat him to get the Elemental Essence of Fire.

Earth

Head to the Plane of Earth entrance.

You say, 'Hail, Taq`aal Emeraldshard'

Taq`aal Emeraldshard says, 'Ahh I see you have been quite busy! Many are speaking of the deeds of you and your compatriots. You have earned the trust of the Elders. You may now pass into the Plane of Earth.'

Taq`aal Emeraldshard says 'The Essence of Earth? Indeed, I know much of it. It was captured long ago by a great geomancer. He used it to assist him in harnessing and manipulating the power of earth and stone. At last word the geomancer did something to incur the wrath of a god, and he has lost much of his power. I would find where his strength was last at its greatest, and begin my search there.'

The Essence of Earth can be found in Mons Letalis. You spawn him by zoning into Letalis while being on this step of the quest. Once someone kills him, he won't respawn again for a while (2 hours most likely). He will require a few groups to defeat. Beat him to get the Elemental Essence of Earth.

Air

Head to the entrance of the Plane of Air.

You say, 'Hail, Sarhya the Dawnbreeze'

Sarhya the Dawnbreeze says, 'It appears that you are ready to travel into the Elemental Planes. Beware many of the gods there have set up wards to protect them against assaults. Most I cannot speak about; however I do have information on the Circle of Protection that guards Xegony, in her [Plane of Air].'

Sarhya the Dawnbreeze says 'You seek the elemental essences? It has been a very long time since I've heard them spoke of. I am afraid I cannot be of much help, except to tell you it often enjoys to whistle through valleys and canyons. I fear it may not even reside in this realm any longer.'

Head to Nobles' Causeway. There are several spots in the zone where you can trigger this event. If you trigger it, you will see:

'You hear the wind whistling around your head, and see a strange windswept trail appear before you.'

Follow the path that it shows you, and it will lead you to the Elemental Essence of Air. He is the hardest of the four Elementals. Beat him to get the Elemental Essence of Air.

(If you go the mage tower website you can download a map that shows you the trigger locations. YOU CAN NOT DIE after you get the find path and before the mob spawns, if you do it will bug it and you will have to zone and retrigger)
Complete your Epic 1.5

Give your Elemental Essence of Water, Elemental Essence of Fire, Elemental Essence of Earth, and Elemental Essence of Air to Bantil. He will give you your Staff of Elemental Essence. You also unlock the title "Master Elementalist", and recieve 5 Alternate Advancement points.

He will then give the start text for your Epic 2.0.

Bantil Io`Tuv says 'Very well done! You have accomplished more than Magi'Kot could have ever imagined.' He then reads a passage from one of the books. The elemental essences begin to glow and take shape. You are blinded for a moment with a flash of light, when your eyes clear he presents you with an ornate staff. 'You should be honored. You have done what few have even dreamed of. In creating this staff, it has become apparent to me that there is still [further] to go.''

You say, 'further'

Bantil Io`Tuv says 'Yes, this item represents the peak of elemental power for this realm, but in its creation I was given the gift of a vision. I saw a brief glimpse of the true power of the staff, and the next level of ascension, the next stone in your path resides in Discord. My companion, Iilivina has spent some time studying the nature of magic there. She may be able to help you find what you need, show her your new weapon, hopefully she may have some insight into how this ties into Discord. You are in the midst of a great journey, good travels.'
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Re: 1.5 Walk-Thru

Post by Merlaina »

I just did the Akksstaff's Minion fight last night, and two things are worth noting:

1 - Despite the fact that he looks like and earth elemental, the AtA line of spells don't work on him.
2 - Just burn him down quickly. He's pretty weak, and he was only able to summon 3 Host mobs against me before going down, and thus I only had to clean up those 3 after the minion went down.

For some reason I was expecting this to be tougher. Really really easy fight (at least at 76 with a cleric merc).
Optamos

Post by Optamos »

For the elemental boss steps that say "require a few groups to beat," what level of groups would those require? If I had, for instance, a 75ish paladin and a 75ish mage along with my <70 mage, and we all had healer mercs (or would a combo of tank/healer mercs be better?), could we do them?

I don't have access to a guild to run these, but would very much like to get my epic 1.5 before I turn 70. Thanks!
Optamos Magaeus (72)
Sage of Cazic Thule
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

I was able to molo the earth mob at 76. The air mob you can probably do with that makeup. For the fire mob melee DPS is your friend, along with RS and our short term high damage DSes. He doesn't hit too hard, but he has a ton of HP and is pretty much immune to spells. I'm not sure if it'd be more effective to have 3 healer mercs and set one to efficient and the other two to passive and then activate them as the mana runs out on one, or to go with 1-2 healer mercs and have tanks for the extra DPS.
Fazzadien
Magician

Post by Fazzadien »

Oddly enough, the earth mob is not flagged as summoned... the air mob, fire mob (and I think the water, but don't remember now) are all summoned, but not the earth.
Waylor

Post by Waylor »

Molo'd Earth and Fire at 81

Be patient with the fire and be careful. He ran my merc and me oom.
Belthil

Post by Belthil »

I've been slowly working my way through the epic 1.5 and thought I'd let folks know what's do-able in case someone is in the same boat. I started working on the epic 1.5 around level 67 (I had my 1.0 already, so can't speak to the pre-quest). Everything up to Grigor Rojha is solo'able by a 'bazaar-geared' mage at that level. I had about 300AAs under my belt when I did Akkstaff's minion. Grigor may be solo'able at that level but I don't know. I had a group with a 62BST, 65DRU and myself - 67 MAG - at the time and he went down really fast. As for the elementals, the water one was a pushover. I had the same group as for Grigor with a tank, cleric and rogue merc. Overkill is all I can say (although, I really really really didn't want to have to collect any more ice burrower meat...)

With that same group, but the BST at lvl 64, the earth elemental was easily doable although the fight got a bit crazy near the end due to a combination of lag and inexperienced two-boxing. I was boxing the druid and the cleric merc went oom, so I had to switch to healing with the druid and not paying as much attention to my pet. We ended up losing both pets and the rogue merc but really never got into serious trouble in the fight.

As for the fire elemental, we couldn't do it with that make-up. The cleric merc went OOM with the fire elemental at roughly 65% life. We had to evac and I had to gather up the components again. I decided for the next attempt I would do two things differently - first. gain a few levels since I really had nothing to throw at the fire elemental. It resists almost everything fire or magic based. (I finished the first attempt to kill it near full-mana on my mage since there was nothing productive I could spend the mana on.) Secondly, I went for a more 'defensive' approach. Rather than use a balanced group (mag, dru, bst, cleric-merc, warrior-merc, rogue-merc) I decided I would wear it down with a cleric-merc rotation. In the end, the BST couldn't join us so I gave it a shot with my MAG (now lvl 71) and DRU (lvl 69) with two cleric mercs. I set one merc on efficient, the second on passive and switched stances when the first merc went oom. In the end, I don't even think I needed to. I'm almost tempted to collect the components to see if I can molo it at 71...

The strategy was simple. I geared up the pet with mostly elegant defiant armor and my summoned stuff (belt, muzzle, weapons). Everyone got buffed up in the guild lobby. Essential buffs: Cleric HP/AC (I had Hand of reliance rk 2). Mana regen (Voice of Prescience Rk 3), Damage shield (Dreamfire Rk. 2). I buffed the pet with Iceflame guard, burnout VI.
Then I pretty much just chain nuked Destroy summoned throughout the fight. (I started with Mala, and used my AAs - host of elements, frenzied burnout). With Theft of Essence AAs healing the pet, along with Iceflame guard procs the pet really didn't need much healing. I did have the druid cast Skin of the reptile about 5 times on the pet when I thought of it, but it wasn't really necessary. I also chain nuked with the druid using her best anti-summoned spell but as you can see from the log parse below, the majority of the damage came from the pet(s) - a good 182DPS of the pet's 437DPS came from the damage shields. (The pet is focused with Minion of Eternity).

I only used my Raging Servant when GoM proc'ed, but I ended the fight at over 70% mana so I clearly could have used it more often. I switched clerics when the first one hit 25% mana, but that was close to the end of the fight and the second cleric only cast another 5 pious elixirs before the end.

FYI, I had about 14.5K HPs and 11K mana fully buffed for this fight.

Now to try the Essence of Air...

Elemental Essence of Fire on 29/11/2010 in 639sec

Total
--- DMG: 521322 (100%) @ 816 dps (816 sdps)
--- DMG to PC: 305288 @478dps

Jebarer (Belthil)
--- DMG: 279143 (53.55%) @ 437 dps (437 sdps)
--- DMG to PC: 258521 @405dps

Belthil
--- DMG: 129076 (24.76%) @ 213 dps (202 sdps)
--- DMG to PC: 11831 @23dps

Belthil`s pet
--- DMG: 57627 (11.05%) @ 94 dps (90 sdps)
--- DMG to PC: 33265 @57dps

Athanasia
--- DMG: 55476 (10.64%) @ 91 dps (87 sdps)

Produced by GamParse v1.0.3

Healing:
Makkia - 37
--- Complete Heal - 7
--- Pious Elixir - 30

Sendien - 5
--- Pious Elixir - 5
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

Yeah, the fire elemental was the worst part of the 1.5 just because he has a ton of HP and is very resistant. I think I just threw short duration DSes on my pet to do damage since that can't be resisted, but my merc did go OOM just as the fight ended even on efficient.
Optamos

Post by Optamos »

Anyone have the stats handy for the 1.5 epic? Also, how useful is it from 71-75? What about 76-80? 81+? Thanks!
Optamos Magaeus (72)
Sage of Cazic Thule
Failcon
Conjurer

Post by Failcon »

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE PLACEABLE
Lore Group: Epic Weaponry
Slot: PRIMARY
Charges: Unlimited
Skill: 1H Blunt Atk Delay: 22
DMG: 24 Dmg Bonus: 21 AC: 10
This item is placeable in yards and houses.
STR: +20 STA: +20 INT: +30 AGI: +20 HP: +190 MANA: +200
SV FIRE: +25 SV DISEASE: +25 SV MAGIC: +20
Spell Shield: +2%
Required level of 65.
Effect: Elemental Conjunction (Any Slot/Can Equip, Casting Time: 0.8)
Recast Delay: 360 seconds, Recast Type: 6
Focus: Whisper of Tvish
WT: 2.7 Size: MEDIUM
Class: MAG
Race: HUM ERU HIE DEF GNM DRK
Slot 1, Type 4 (Weapon: General)
Slot 2, Type 8 (General: Raid)

The staff is usefull at least to 75. The stun effect does not work on mobs over 75. The DD proc works over 75 though.

May the elements guide and protect you.