Best Quest Exp

Magician related/specific quests.
Gladriella

Best Quest Exp

Post by Gladriella »

Just recently did the FoS Ikky illusion mask quest and the regular exp at 73 was very good, enough so that doing the whole quest in about 2 hours was enough to ding 74 with.
Any other quests that give similar exp? Now I know why the mask illusion quest was nerfed to one time only.
Bastler
Conjurer

Re: Best Quest Exp

Post by Bastler »

Classics.
Malleria
Arch Mage

Post by Malleria »

I found Rain of Ruin in Bloody Kithicor pretty decent exp and AA for low level toons. If you can handle the ambush the rest is cake, and repeatable every 6hrs. I usually did Destroy the Imposter at the same time since it's so easy. My 75 warrior would walk away with 8-9 AA after a half hours work (provided you can box or have a friend to help).
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

The quest Names for the Faceless in oceangreen gives pretty good xp. It has a 6 hour lockout timer, but the rings can be prelooted so you can get the task, gather 20 rings, turn one in, and then the next day (or 6 hours later if you're actually on) get the task again and immediately turn it in. On Allakhazam someone said they got 87% AA at 82, so at 74 I'd expect it to be very nice regular XP, especially with lesson popped.

Edit: but as was pointed out, monster missions give HUGE xp, especially at lower levels. I know at 75 a guildy was getting 10 AA per mission. The problem of course if you need an average group level of 80, so you'll need several 80+ characters to compensate for your being 74. But finish 3, turn on lesson, and ding!
Bastler
Conjurer

Post by Bastler »

Classic MMs give 1 yellow real xp under lesson on lvl 81. You can use lesson to increase AA xp gain though it seems. So switch to AA inbetween, because at lvl 84, you get 2 AA as a base. Before counting AA points you have.
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

lesson does not affect "reward" xp on aa's, only regular xp, i dont think it would be any different for classic mm rewards.
Glaven
Elementalist

Post by Glaven »

the steam elementals quest in Brells Rest is not bad for how easy it is...you only have to kill 5
nylrem
Elementalist

Post by nylrem »

I agree, you can get the lavakin and steam quests at the same time, complete them both, gaining decent xp killing them, easily within a lesson burn. A good clear pull spot is against the wall just southwest of the bottom of the ramp by the lavakin. Summoned nukes do work on both the lavakin and elementals, but for some reason not turn AA, and you can pet pull single steam elementals out of the pool if you are careful (highly suggest keeping velocity and lev on pet).

I also get the burynai quest, and when done with the elementals go camp Cenobite Denuar (moloable) and usually get it completed as well.
sharrien
Elementalist

Post by sharrien »

I like Bloody Kith for completing a bunch of tasks quickly.

Shadows of Kithicor
Vengeance and Deliverance
Destroy the Imposter
Truth and Consequences
Sacrifice to Treachery

I could do all those for both my toons in about an hour and a half, maybe even throw in a Acts of Reprisal as well. These targets are always up (unless recently killed but respawn is very fast) and the drops that are needed drop every time. Decent xp for the tasks and kills, plus a good bit of faction and chronos. On your way to Kith do Follow Your Nose in Oceangreen, that one is 75 chronos for a single kill that everyone in the group gets credited.
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden, Master Artisan, Master Researcher
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker, Master Artisan
Celestial Navigators - Maelin Starpyre