CoF AA's

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Cielli
Conjurer

CoF AA's

Post by Cielli »

These were some aa requests I posted to the thread. They're not dps improvements but we're unlikely to get many of those anyway... Still, these are some small things I would like, which i think they could realistically implement.

Magician: Reduced cast time for our AA Malo. ( rk 1, 2, 3 , 15, 30, 50 % )”

Magician pet ( & servant ) speed increase, 3-5 ranks up to FoE speed... I really enjoy when my pet has Flight of Eagles on him, I would love an AA buff with similar benefits for both my pet & my servant pets.

Magician AA which increases Base damage of Shock of Blistersteel by at least 50% ( 3 ranks ) to around 15k base dmg. Shock would be a decent spell if it's base damage were at least that of fickle magma, plus it's chance to proc.. In it's current state I don't ever mem it, for good reason, it is far inferior to both Bolt, and fickle.
Danille

Re: CoF AA's

Post by Danille »

Agreed! :)
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

I read back over the entire thread, and someone had actually mentioned hastened malosinete, someone had also mentioned innate pet run speed. Glad I'm not alone in liking those ideas... Some others i read which seemed viable were.

a new host of the elements, extremely low damage pets, with alot of hp's or surviviability ( for better use of Of Many )

An Ability to kill all the mages swarm pets... ( kinda nice for not getting bitched at in raids )

An increase to pets Critical hit amounts. ( seems doable )

An increase to surge of shadowflares ( 5 extra hits per rk )

& Danille's obvious desire to be an enchanter :p hehe...

I want an anti-lure though too, F U Miggles!

Still have the problem of mobs that jump to you and root you tho :p mb just a run-speed-change immunity to cover everything could be done.

Oh and also these... from gnomeland,

Mage: upgrade to Host in the Shell. This line is completely outdated and has been for a while; otherwise, scrap this AA and replace it with an AA version of the Groundswell Stance line of spells

Mage: upgrade to Aegis of Kilakdraun AA. After the damage cap change for Aegis lines, this AA needs periodic updates to be useful.
( I want a reduction in the cast time of this, like 50%, or preferably all the way down to 1 second )

Mage: self only upgrade to Large Modulation Shard.

Mage: upgrade to Suspend Companion that allows switching between Suspended and Cast pet; not sure whether this is supported by the code ( this was suggested by many people, and it was said they are possibly working on this already )

Mage: explode pet AA that has an effect corresponding to the pet; air - AoE level cap + 3 stun 10 secs, earth - 50k rune on allies, aoe low resist root also ok; water - 100k heal on allies; fire - 300k damage to target; cooldown to prevent abuse obviously

& the last one was stolen from my suggestions :p for aa's for RoF... & every1 hated it as i recall. except gnomeland, i guess.
Last edited by Cielli on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Swarm pets don't push any more do they??
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

They do not, ty god.
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

While I'm ranting... you know what I want?

Summoned: Blade of sympathy
Pet swords that proc Heal on targets target.
Potawatomi
Volunteer

Post by Potawatomi »

Cielli wrote:While I'm ranting... you know what I want?

Summoned: Blade of sympathy
Pet swords that proc Heal on targets target.
I'd take these over the deagro and agro swords any day.
Cener

Post by Cener »

Being that this is not a level increase xpac, I only have 1 suggested AA. I would love to see thaumatize pet moved to an AA. Given the recast time it is almost a waste to keep it on the spell bar while in combat. We could really use the regen and there are better things to put in a spell bar.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Cener wrote:Being that this is not a level increase xpac, I only have 1 suggested AA. I would love to see thaumatize pet moved to an AA. Given the recast time it is almost a waste to keep it on the spell bar while in combat. We could really use the regen and there are better things to put in a spell bar.
This is so true!