Raid DPS @ 100

A home for posts concerning previous expansions.
Zegzag

Re: Raid DPS @ 100

Post by Zegzag »

Well as to PJ wanting to break 125k it is totally possible. Lord Yelinak in 59s, 83507k @1415365dps --- Zegzag + pets 6790k @121256dps (8.13%) Did that with out a bard and a bad support group lol.

So with a bard and good support group i think 145K + is totally possible for burst, I was around 145-150K for the first 35secs of that fight just would have need that bard to keep me going that high.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Yea it was just a guesstimate based on running through ROF 3 times lol.

I have goals for myself every expan, and normally I meet them. Wanted 45 in HOT and 90 in VoA. Looks like 150 or 160 will be what I shoot for now.

No bard is no bueno. MS needs to recruit more :P
Last edited by Piemastaj on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Zegzag

Post by Zegzag »

Same here, and yea idk I think it was the un-aligning of the sun and the moon cause we had like 2 bards total that night lol. Darn melee get all the bards, and i still beat them! 8-)
Last edited by Zegzag on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mintalee
Elementalist

Post by Mintalee »

When I don't die (I've really got to work on that), with either a bard or an enchanter (not both) I've been consistently outparsing the entire guild. Makes me wonder what the hell they are doing, to be honest, but I won't pretend like I don't enjoy seeing my name first. :D
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

Sillaen wrote:I'm not lvl 100 yet so still using 95 RS and Spear, but here's a decent sustained parse from the healing dragon last night I think. It could have been a bit better as no bard, no ench and forgot potion (I always forget the dang potion).

Jorlleag on 1/27/2013 in 590sec
Sillaen + pets
--- DMG: 25541811 (7.82%) @ 44343 dps (43291 sdps)

Here are the main spells used.

--- Bolt of Molten Magma Rk. II - 10
--- Force of Elements - 24
--- Rain of Scythes Rk. II - 27
--- Ruthless Servant Rk. II - 28
--- Salvo of Many Rk. II - 40
--- Spear of Molten Steel Rk. II - 26
That's a respectable number for such a long fight. That is a really long fight.
Last edited by Cielli on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

serrato 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Very nice, breaking 150k. My lord what a short fight though. Best I've been able to put up so far was 79K over 5 mins. That's about as fast as my guild can kill anything, 300 secs. :D
Cielli
Conjurer

Post by Cielli »

With the introduction of t3 RoF & new spells & AA, we gained a bit of dps with the addition of the new Rain spell ( when we can use it without creating AE problems ), we do more dps doing rain/rain/of many and our mana suatinability went waaay up, as those 3 spells are very efficient, but wizards got a nice dps boost, much better than we did. The best wizard in my guild ( who is very very good ) was neck and neck with me before t3 introduction, I would jockey hard for top dps slot ( not counting necros ) & If he would do 30 million total, I was usually 30 or 31.... with the introduction of t3 Spells, He jumped up to about 35 million, & I'll usually be about 30 million total damage cant use rains for adds ), this is on quick add-switch events, doing a combined parse of all mobs...

On single target burns, I still beat the wizards, but it is very close. & The best necromancer will now beat me significantly ( by 10% ) whereas before, I was neck and neck with him ( our single mob burn fights average 2-3 minutes )

So we're bursting on a single target at around 150kdps for 45-60 seconds, then drop off to about 100kdps by 3 minutes. Wizards are also doing 150kdps for about 45 seconds, then dropping off to about 90kdps by the 3 minute mark. & necros are just a solid 110kdps on any event longer than 60 seconds.

On add-switch events where most mobs are dieing in 5-6 seconds, Mages are doing about 90% of what wizards do overrall through the event ( after t3 release ), previously we did about 100-105% of wizards ( total dmg ), & most other dps classes fall far below both mages and wizards ( 60% of mage/wizard total dmg ) due to mob AC and the inability to switch targets, move to, and attack them like nuke classes can.

Melees do a little better on single mob burn fights than they do on add killing, Good melee classes are floating around 60kdps on 3 minute fights. vs. 100kdps for mages, 95k for wizards, and 110k for necros. Ive seen some zerkers shoot up to 85kdps on shorter events ( 60 seconds or less ) but it seems to be pretty shortlived.

Overrall we are still in good shape, i think the wizard upgrades were in-line with what that class should be capable of, & we still have much better utility than most classes, as well as being the best solo class in the game, killing even faster than necromancers with or without a mercenary, & easily moloing almost any named.

Hooray mage! :D
dorfillya
Conjurer

Post by dorfillya »

The first rule of fight club is.........
Thanasis

Post by Thanasis »

Cielli wrote:With the introduction of t3 RoF & new spells & AA, we gained a bit of dps with the addition of the new Rain spell ( when we can use it without creating AE problems ), we do more dps doing rain/rain/of many and our mana suatinability went waaay up, as those 3 spells are very efficient, but wizards got a nice dps boost, much better than we did. The best wizard in my guild ( who is very very good ) was neck and neck with me before t3 introduction, I would jockey hard for top dps slot ( not counting necros ) & If he would do 30 million total, I was usually 30 or 31.... with the introduction of t3 Spells, He jumped up to about 35 million, & I'll usually be about 30 million total damage cant use rains for adds ), this is on quick add-switch events, doing a combined parse of all mobs...

On single target burns, I still beat the wizards, but it is very close. & The best necromancer will now beat me significantly ( by 10% ) whereas before, I was neck and neck with him ( our single mob burn fights average 2-3 minutes )

So we're bursting on a single target at around 150kdps for 45-60 seconds, then drop off to about 100kdps by 3 minutes. Wizards are also doing 150kdps for about 45 seconds, then dropping off to about 90kdps by the 3 minute mark. & necros are just a solid 110kdps on any event longer than 60 seconds.

On add-switch events where most mobs are dieing in 5-6 seconds, Mages are doing about 90% of what wizards do overrall through the event ( after t3 release ), previously we did about 100-105% of wizards ( total dmg ), & most other dps classes fall far below both mages and wizards ( 60% of mage/wizard total dmg ) due to mob AC and the inability to switch targets, move to, and attack them like nuke classes can.

Melees do a little better on single mob burn fights than they do on add killing, Good melee classes are floating around 60kdps on 3 minute fights. vs. 100kdps for mages, 95k for wizards, and 110k for necros. Ive seen some zerkers shoot up to 85kdps on shorter events ( 60 seconds or less ) but it seems to be pretty shortlived.

Overrall we are still in good shape, i think the wizard upgrades were in-line with what that class should be capable of, & we still have much better utility than most classes, as well as being the best solo class in the game, killing even faster than necromancers with or without a mercenary, & easily moloing almost any named.

Hooray mage! :D
Seems to be pretty similar to my experiences except for that our wizards hit 175k on burst (sub 1 min) and I as a mage have trouble hitting 150k (euro based doesnt help!).

Maybe we have better wizards and worse magicians though ;)

On Burst you also placed RS later in the weave Cielli? or removed it at all? Because imo fully foccused/crit dmg/crit chance weave with rain/rain/many/spear are all more dmg/dps than RS pet.

Ciao