Realm of Insanity

Looking for a group or guild? This is the place to find it!
Forum rules
Please limit "bumping" of threads to once per month!
Sancus
Conjurer

Realm of Insanity

Post by Sancus »

Realm of Insanity has a potential opening for a Magician.

RoI is on the Xegony server and has finished first serverwide for the past eight expansions. Our raids officially start at 7:30 EST. Currently on farm we're raiding once a week, normally Sundays, but expect to be raiding much more frequently once beta for the next expansion opens. During and after the expansion launch, we raid on lockout until the expansion is complete. The ability to listen to raid instructions in Discord is required.

We have very high performance standards for any potential applicants. You're expected to know your class, have a well developed character, and you need to be able to take constructive criticism. This is an opportunity that opens only once every few years, so if you want to be a part of RoI, this is your chance.

Send a tell to Xegony.Sancus or Xegony.Piemastaj for more information.
Danille

Re: Realm of Insanity

Post by Danille »

Has there been a next expansion announced yet?
Say hi to Pie for me! :)
Sancus
Conjurer

Post by Sancus »

Danille wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:27 am Has there been a next expansion announced yet?
Say hi to Pie for me! :)
Nothing specific has been announced, I'd expect to see something more concrete around the same time EoK was announced, which was early October, with beta starting later that month. And will do!
Jaytee
Conjurer

Post by Jaytee »

Wish I had that kinda time these days.
Sancus
Conjurer

Post by Sancus »

Bump!

We have a possible opening for a Magician. As mentioned in the original post, we put a heavy emphasis on performance. If you think you'll thrive in a competitive environment and are open to taking feedback and improving, this is your chance.

;t Xegony.Sancus or Xegony.Piemastaj for more info.