Wired: A Weave Falls Underfoot

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Ghem and Boo
Elementalist

Re: Wired: A Weave Falls Underfoot

Post by Ghem and Boo »

I am still for an AA maybe in the 6 to 9 cost range that will let you target your swarm pets at something. like a 2nd pet attack.
qibrme
Conjurer

Post by qibrme »

Daiou wrote:Easy answer (not sure how easy to have it happen though), have RS attack what you sent it on, once it's target is dead it will assist main pet.
This way we can off tank with it just like before but instead of it going idle the remainder of its life it assists.
There has always been a way to get swarm pets, including RS to move to other mobs.
Just get hit.
Especially when i solo and now that we have the extended RS and chaining of RS for DpS, I cast malo on my next target when the current mob is at approx 1% health.
I take a hit or two from the new mob and that ensures that all swarm pets will attack the new mob.

Harder to do when in a group, because if I need a group to kill the mob, I might not want to chance getting hit.

Sued...
Daiou
Conjurer

Post by Daiou »

qibrme wrote:
Daiou wrote:Easy answer (not sure how easy to have it happen though), have RS attack what you sent it on, once it's target is dead it will assist main pet.
This way we can off tank with it just like before but instead of it going idle the remainder of its life it assists.
There has always been a way to get swarm pets, including RS to move to other mobs.
Just get hit.
Especially when i solo and now that we have the extended RS and chaining of RS for DpS, I cast malo on my next target when the current mob is at approx 1% health.
I take a hit or two from the new mob and that ensures that all swarm pets will attack the new mob.

Harder to do when in a group, because if I need a group to kill the mob, I might not want to chance getting hit.

Sued...
That's the problem right there, in a group even if i want to get hit i can't steal aggro. So unless the tank dies RS goes idle.
And just to clarify, i wasn't saying "do this" i was simply trying to help those that want RS to assist and those that dont because of off tanking a possible solution.