AA and me...

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Wam
Elementalist

Re: AA and me...

Post by Wam »

Sillaen wrote:
Wam wrote:This is how far i come so far!

Gift of mana line...
nice aa help me you cast a mana free RS pet
Any thoughts on that?
Nice going, you are moving along quite nicely.

The GoM line is indeed a good one. It saves you a good chuck of mana if you wait on it to proc before tossing out a RS.
In practical application however in today's EQ for mages, whether you are raiding, soloing or grouping you do not wait for GoM procs to cast RS. RS is a staple of our dps/tanking now so you'll always have it out regardless of GoM proc or not. That said, it still saves you mana no matter how you use it so it's better to have it than not. It's just sweeter when you get to use it on one of those heavy mana costing spells.
Thanks!
Well i must say that its big difrents to get some good AA's!
Now i dinged 85 i will get even more good AA abilitis...
Thinking of doing the Merc T5 quest now and geting the gyrospire quest done...
Im not using merc much think it takes to much xp from me i rader kill them slower and get full XP...

Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Wam wrote: Im not using merc much think it takes to much xp from me i rader kill them slower and get full XP...
I do the same when I solo. I don't particularly like mercs and only bring one out if I need a buff or a cure or something. I did the T5 merc quest back when SoD was released, but still only have a T3 merc because I have no need to get anything higher.
You just have to find a nice spot where you can handle the mobs solo without merc help.
Summerfrost
Elementalist

Post by Summerfrost »

Easy to get t5, it won't run. It's worth it