86-95 Levelling

Not quite at the level cap.
Avno

Re: 86-95 Levelling

Post by Avno »

No tip - it was just there, right by the entrance, and I got it first click.
Wam
Elementalist

Post by Wam »

M8 we are on same server/guild team up an do some instance together me and.my box enc

deadman1204
Arch Mage

Post by deadman1204 »

I just spent alot of time clicking it. I did that quest on 2 toons about a month ago. No illusions, growth or shrinks. Just a bunch of clicking.
Also, are you clicking the right thing? It wasn't just a colored dot like most other places. I forget how it looked now, but it was some little trinket type thing
Wam
Elementalist

Post by Wam »

Zzzeegg wrote:I'm trying to finish the Gyrospire Relocation quest but I can't pick up the damned dead fish in Kedge Keep..... It's there I can see it but I can't pick it up. I've been there twice now. Logged out in between, no shrink, no lev, no invis, infact I took all buffs off and suspended the pet but I can't click it!

I've got the hard to find ones (the tip is to turn the gamma setting right up) but this one's got me stumped.

Can anyone suggest a solution other than petitioning?
deadman1204 wrote:I just spent alot of time clicking it. I did that quest on 2 toons about a month ago. No illusions, growth or shrinks. Just a bunch of clicking.
Also, are you clicking the right thing? It wasn't just a colored dot like most other places. I forget how it looked now, but it was some little trinket type thing
Are you in 1 person?
When i picket up my fish i re logged in zone and then did go in to 1 person!

Now i only have the last one in Steam Factory, any one remember if there is any spot in there you can kill one with out getting like 3 to 10 adds?
Last edited by Wam on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zzzeegg

Post by Zzzeegg »

Yeah it's weird....

I trolled another toon to Kedge and I can pick it up and so have confirmed that it's the right place and item.

I've even tried it on another PC and on a clean EQ installation but no joy.

I've petitioned it now....

BTW the item looks like a dead fish.
Wam
Elementalist

Post by Wam »

Zzzeegg wrote:Yeah it's weird....

I trolled another toon to Kedge and I can pick it up and so have confirmed that it's the right place and item.

I've even tried it on another PC and on a clean EQ installation but no joy.

I've petitioned it now....

BTW the item looks like a dead fish.
thats weird!
And you are sure that you dont have levitate or any buff with that effekt on it like the shammy run speed buff or necro and so...
For what i understand it can have negative effect on picking upp stuff (including brownies corps i know that for a fakt)
When i loot brownies i mark my self so i see the target ring and always stand beside the corps.

Avno

Post by Avno »

Wam wrote:Now i only have the last one in Steam Factory, any one remember if there is any spot in there you can kill one with out getting like 3 to 10 adds?
I found some spots in the NE of the zone where I could get one/two at a time solo.
Wam
Elementalist

Post by Wam »

Avno wrote:
Wam wrote:Now i only have the last one in Steam Factory, any one remember if there is any spot in there you can kill one with out getting like 3 to 10 adds?
I found some spots in the NE of the zone where I could get one/two at a time solo.
AA awesome! Will check it out i will need to kill 2 to get that item need it for the Enc to...
Who is now level 75 getting there :-D

Wam
Elementalist

Post by Wam »

Avno wrote:The numbers are percentage level exp per lesson, not AA per kill. So therefore it says that I level faster in Katta than in Zeka. I only use a merc where I have to - in the SoF zones, there are large enough clumps of mobs that I can't keep up with self healing.

That's why Katta and AG are done without a merc, and Beza/Zeka/MG with.
Where in Katta did you kill is there any spot where they are higher level then the first spot on the left from main gate?

Avno

Post by Avno »

The elementals are the same level range, it's more about finding areas with a lot of them close together - like at Brine.