86-95 Levelling

Not quite at the level cap.
Avno

86-95 Levelling

Post by Avno »

I've not played this character much in the last couple of years (since SoD), and I'm looking for the best current ways to level solo to the current max. Grouping I can cover, that's simple: just join any group that will have me :-).

But most of the suggestions for this level range date back to when HoT tasks gave experience.

TBS elementals are the bottom end of light blue, and experience there isn't great any more; in fact, I get the impression that 86-95 experience from killing is much slower than it used to be.

Right now I see that Warrens and Feerrott are hot zones. What are good camps, and where else should I be looking for my solo time? Are there any solo tasks with experience worth taking?

Thanks for any answers!
Kraymerica
Magician

Re: 86-95 Levelling

Post by Kraymerica »

I would work on getting the gyrospire relocation device and you have an instant port to a perfect grind spot. Face south and click it for a port to the top of Gyrospire Beza. Beza is the easier of the two (beza and zeka). Bust out your vs summoned nuke and go to town. Not sure if it will be good all the way to 95, but it was still good xp for me at 91.
Avno

Post by Avno »

Thanks, I'll try that. Does that mean that Mechmatic Guardian will be decent exp as well? (on the upper levels, I guess)
deadman1204
Arch Mage

Post by deadman1204 »

Ashengate can be okish. Lots of summoned stuff (though all lb) but fast easy kills. And the orcs/drakkins/pigs are not immune to fire
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

I did beza until 93 then switched to zeka at 94. The relcoation device does make this a lot easier. If you have a decent box crew it'll be easy to knock out but if you're soloa few spots will be very rough.
Avno

Post by Avno »

I'll be solo (plus merc), 3.5k AA at 86, EM8.

I have just done the AG clicky quest; or rather, finished from a long time ago. Just have to attune the GRD. I see that I have a couple of quests to go to finish the tier 2 SoD aug, and I ought to get the final two clickies for MG.

Then I'll check exp rates during lesson in AG, MG and Beza. Thanks for tips so far.
deadman1204
Arch Mage

Post by deadman1204 »

let me know what you find please.
Savil
Arch Mage

Post by Savil »

With em9+ zeka is almost perfect. Our anti summoned spells/aa's work against almost all mobs in zeka... and with the relocation device its almost too easy to xp :)

Savil
Avno

Post by Avno »

Simple summary of tests so far:

MG (clickie 2), merc healer: 6%
AG West, hot zone, merc, 6%
Zeka, merc: 6%
Beza, merc: 7%
Katta, solo: 8%

I need to redo Ashengate without the merc, which really wasn't needed. Zeka and Beza were tried while I was still 86, the rest at 87. I now have clickie 3 for MG, and still need to find clickie 4; I also need to get the GRD, so the kills there are all starting from the bottom.

The above is all level 86/87, 3.7k AAs, EM 8, Bazaar gear (Reis, etc). Numbers are level exp during lesson.
deadman1204
Arch Mage

Post by deadman1204 »

what was katta with a merc? Just as far as doing an exp comparision, since merc drains xp