86-95 Levelling

Not quite at the level cap.
Mintalee
Elementalist

Re: 86-95 Levelling

Post by Mintalee »

What is the name of the Zeka quest, and is it worth my time to get it now that I'm almost 92?
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/ques ... quest=4906

Here's the quest. If it's worth it is dependant on your playstyle and how fast you level. If you're like me and get to play 30-45 minutes a day 4-5 days a week then yes, get this. If you play 6 hours a day 6 days a week with a group of friends then this probably won't be worth it to you. To me running from the guild lobby to zeka takes around 10 minutes, or about 1/3 of my playtime. Clicking from the lobby to zeka is instant which helps with lesson burns.

Zeka should remain light blue through 97 and start going green at 98. It'll take me until February to ding 98. If you ding 98 during the first week of December then this will be nothing more than an insta-click escape device for most of the rest of youe EQ playtime.
Mintalee
Elementalist

Post by Mintalee »

Having a hell of a time getting groups and have a fair amount of play time to spend trying to level, so it sounds like this quest is worth my while. Any estimate of how long it should take to complete the quest? Looks like there are quite a few steps.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Getting the drops from various zones can be a major hang-up. All of my drops were fairly consistent, about 30 minutes each. I've helped several friends do the quest and things varied widely with them. One person got all the drops in under 1 hour then we raced up beza/zeka but others have reported spending a couple of hours getting one drop.....it all comes down to the rng.

Sorry to be wishy-washy but you might be able to complete this in 3 hours or it could take 30 hours.