Divine Companion Aura:

EverQuest related news and other things relevant to all members.
Danille

Re: Divine Companion Aura:

Post by Danille »

18 seconds of free pet damage. Mahahah! Give me a break.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

I do not need to give you anything. I offered a different avenue to use this ability like we could before, whether you choose to or not is your call. You really don't need to get pissy about it, it is not a huge deal.

EDIT: I do think it is hilarious that when our pets were actually BROKEN, hardly anyone commented about it. But an ability is fixed so that our pets do no get stagnated and it is the end of the world. End of the world on an ability that lasted 18 seconds....
Last edited by Piemastaj on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Danille

Post by Danille »

I dont understand your comment "I don't need to give you anything" Who asked you to give them anything?

Edit: and with my laughing in the post above above, how on earth do you interpet that is being pissed? :mrgreen:
Last edited by Danille on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Danille wrote:18 seconds of free pet damage. Mahahah! Give me a break.
U said give me a break, I said I do not need to give you anything.

And your obviously upset over the change like most. But trying to be a debby downer when I was helping out with a strategy I had not yet heard from any1 is odd.

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others."—Douglas Adams
Danille

Post by Danille »

No one is Debby Downing anything.

You opinion is it is no big deal, we all get that.

The DCA nerf is what it is. Most of the mage class is very disappointed about the change, including myself and therefore we all have every right to express our opinions about it.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Danille wrote:For the mage who loves to solo and who enjoys playing on the edge, the loss of this aa is absolutely terrible! It needs to be replaced with weaponshield
That is your opinion, you were in fact Debby Downing.

The change is in-game for atleast this next month. We have ideas in place to rectify and make this AA as viable as it used to be.

It is a sh*tty change, especially when it isn't our classes fault, it is others fault. Constantly harping on about it when we already have possible solutions to the developers serves no purpose.

Danille

Post by Danille »

You are really a piece of work Pie. Thank god your a mage.
Piemastaj
Arch Magus

Post by Piemastaj »

Danille wrote:You are really a piece of work Pie. Thank god your a mage.
It is just stupid when this is a positive fix and people keep complaining about it. I am not a piece of work, it is called being honest. And honestly all of this support should have been prevalent for the few months when pets were broken, it was not. This is a change set in stone, and will possibly lead to a replacement ability for our class.

This change was set in stone for a long time now, why they chose now and not earlier I have no clue. You can not expect an ability that clearly allows different results then the same ability on players to stay in-game forever.

If anyone is a piece of work it would be you considering the 'bad' part of this discussion was over with and it was moving towards uses for the AA.

If 18 seconds is the end of the world for Magicians I truly hope we do not get this changed, it will make for far better Magicians. Not that I would ever tell a developer that, just my opinion and others agree with me on this.

Danille

Post by Danille »

When the positive fix goes in there will be nothing to complain about.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Danille wrote:When the positive fix goes in there will be nothing to complain about.
There is nothing to complain about now except that no advance notice was given. We all knew it was broken; it was not a secret.