Topics to be discussed at Fan Faire

EverQuest related news and other things relevant to all members.
qibrme
Conjurer

Re: Topics to be discussed at Fan Faire

Post by qibrme »

Danille wrote:
Calebe wrote:How does fixing ranger DPS help us against Necro burst DPS? It doesn't, and how does it help us against sustained DPS when wizards are not going OOM and can have mana last for the whole fight? It can't and with our new mana cost we will go OOM before a wizard will. So this concept it will be the best balanced is false until these issues (all of them), and not just rangers are addressed. Calebe
Yeah I hear you Calebe. :)

Conversation got off on a tangent and turned philosophical.

Turst me, Calling for nerfs and pointing fingers is not a methodology I intent to follow.

Typically I like to ask alot of questions as to goals for next expansion and also providing developers with accurate information so that they can make informed decisions. I don't intend on the mage class to be a victim due to a lack of input. They may choose not to do something but they will at least be informed.

When we are in those types of conversations, setting the record straight as to mage misperceptions and countering ill convieved suggestions of nerfs coming from other Fan Faire attendees are conversations I will relish.

I am liking your approach Danille.

Best of luck at the Fan Faire... Sounds like you will do a good job.

Sued...