Bugs

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Bugs

Post by Voragath »

Making a post here for bugs. If you find a bug in game, do a /bug and report it--even if someone else did. Later on, please post here. I'll be using this thread to bring up bugs faster to the devs; also, it gives a place for others to come and find out about a current bug.

Bugs are anything the devs have not stated is intended. Example: RS not twincasting is not a bug.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: Bugs

Post by svenalo »

Bugs reported but still occurring:

1. Target window occasionally shows what buffs are on the pet even if I got the mob targetted...happens most often after Thaumatize, but happens other times as well. Happens even when soloing/moloing which is how I first discovered it.
2. Casting a spell suddenly stops working for a particular spell in the mem'd list but the rest work...and the only ways to get the other spell to start working again is either A) unmem and remem it or B ) cast something else which then clears whatever was blocking the spell from working. I believe this probably has something to do with the countdown stuff that was changed in VOA to support the UI display of the recast, but can't be sure. Either way it plays bloody hell with a burn weave if you are trying to burn...or if really causes grief if its something like Thaumatize that it happens to. It doesn't seem to be related to a particular spell slot - I have had it happen for several.
3. Countdown timer of the potion belt displays for phantom items. The way to see this is to have a 5 slot, say, and then upgrade to one that is a 4 slot...use the item that was in the old 5th slot and the phantom spot in the new belt gets a countdown.
4. T5 Journeyman mercs at level 95 are still occasionally trying to get you to take a 90 rez. GL most often, but have had it happen in other zones.
5. If you try and zone in to an instance that you don't have raid flags for, and the push isn't met, instead of leaving you where you were when you talked to the mob it sends you way across the zone...and in a place like Beast's Domain that is a real pita. Either the succor point should move, or the mob move to it, or something - but it plain stupid the way it currently works.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Pets will freeze during combat.

This affects more than mages. This is a known bug and code is looking into it.

If you find something related to this, say melee all of a sudden start freezing up in combat, do a /bug.

EDIT: Corrected as of 9-17-2012
Last edited by Voragath on Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Savil
Arch Mage

Post by Savil »

It might be easier to just state what is working correctly.... *evil grin*

Savil
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

Spells not working with Theft of Essence

Annihilate the Divergent (Level 88)
Abolish the Divergent (Level 93)
Last edited by Voragath on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Voragath
Grand Summoner

Post by Voragath »

FBO Does not work with the fire pet.

Pet spells attributing aggro to the owner rather than pet.
Fleiss
Conjurer

Post by Fleiss »

Are they ever going to fix our phantasm guardian line getting debuffed by Pally's Hand of Piety (slot 2 hp HoT issue)? It has been over two years?
Mintalee
Elementalist

Post by Mintalee »

Fleiss wrote:Are they ever going to fix our phantasm guardian line getting debuffed by Pally's Hand of Piety (slot 2 hp HoT issue)? It has been over two years?
So that's what's doing it? I wondered.
Fleiss
Conjurer

Post by Fleiss »

Mintalee wrote:
Fleiss wrote:Are they ever going to fix our phantasm guardian line getting debuffed by Pally's Hand of Piety (slot 2 hp HoT issue)? It has been over two years?
So that's what's doing it? I wondered.
It is past the point of a bug anymore, it is just life I guess. Though Daybreak seems to want to delve into code and what stacks, so maybe it changes? Though this wouldn't be the first mage thing I would have them work on...