For those who play WoW..

Anything about anything goes here.
Tornt

For those who play WoW..

Post by Tornt »

What server are you on?

Personally, I'm on Stormreaver.

Characters are
Pyrul - 80 Shaman (Resto main spec, Enh offspec)
Calessa - Death Knight (Tank)
Jhello - Rogue (Comb main, Mut off)
Tornt - Priest (Holy Main spec/shadow off) - Used to be my old main in original WoW, but now just collects dust
Toushi - Paladin (Prot main spec/ret offspec) - A fun new idea a guildy and I are starting up where we level capped at 70 and are going to farm BT/Sunwell etc to get the best in slot level 70 gear with Wotlk enchant/gems. It's more fun than it sounds really, lol

I have more, but those are just the ones I play on Stormreaver.

So, how about you?!
Tornt

Re: For those who play WoW..

Post by Tornt »

70 views and no replies?!

Really?!
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

One of my good friends plays WoW. I've seen it but EQ is good for me. I was thinking if there was some significant change to WoW's gameplay I'd tell my friend about it. So yea, you can chalk up two views and no significant responses from me.
Ghem and Boo
Elementalist

Post by Ghem and Boo »

i used to play on alleria then on nesingwary but after many many security issues with my account (like it getting hacked before blizzard had even sent my new password to me) i have stopped playing. my 80's where DK, Warrior, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman, and Mage. Most the rest of my toons where 60+.
Remodius
Grand Summoner

Post by Remodius »

I have looked a few times to try and garner any info on WoW and see if I really would like it, but being a guy in my late 30s, i have been turned off by the numerous complaints and reports of young childish moronic behavior...but if game play were significantly superior to any other game out there, I have been thinking of giving it a whirl. Thats why I peek in and see what others are saying, but have yet to reply....I simply dont play the game.
I had this really smurf awesome quote by RFK, but because we are only allowed 255 characters, I can't put it up here, so I am writing this in protest of a stupid smurf limitation.
Sillaen
Arch Convoker

Post by Sillaen »

Some of my friends play WoW. I took a look at it when it first came out, actually took a test run and played a monk type on a friends account for a couple of levels but really didn't like it. Haven't looked at it since.
Tweelis
Arch Magus

Post by Tweelis »

Remodius wrote:I have looked a few times to try and garner any info on WoW and see if I really would like it, but being a guy in my late 30s, i have been turned off by the numerous complaints and reports of young childish moronic behavior...but if game play were significantly superior to any other game out there, I have been thinking of giving it a whirl. Thats why I peek in and see what others are saying, but have yet to reply....I simply dont play the game.
Late 30's? Holy smurf you're old! I didn't know people your age played games like this. :D

Oh smurf, who am I kidding. I've been 29 for 11 years in a row now.
Remodius
Grand Summoner

Post by Remodius »

Tweelis wrote:
Remodius wrote:I have looked a few times to try and garner any info on WoW and see if I really would like it, but being a guy in my late 30s, i have been turned off by the numerous complaints and reports of young childish moronic behavior...but if game play were significantly superior to any other game out there, I have been thinking of giving it a whirl. Thats why I peek in and see what others are saying, but have yet to reply....I simply dont play the game.
Late 30's? Holy smurf you're old! I didn't know people your age played games like this. :D

Oh smurf, who am I kidding. I've been 29 for 11 years in a row now.
See.....age happens. Maturity? Not so much.
I had this really smurf awesome quote by RFK, but because we are only allowed 255 characters, I can't put it up here, so I am writing this in protest of a stupid smurf limitation.
Nelith
Arch Magus

Post by Nelith »

Draenor
Horde
Klingonz undead dk 72
Bulldozzer tauren dr00d 80

Probably going to unsub for a while though. I'm REAAAALLLY into Torchlight right now. In a bad way.
najiwench
Grand Summoner

Post by najiwench »

we just took the jump and got two copies...they were having a $5.00 special so we figured what the hell..if we decide we hate it, we're out $10 plus a month subscription or so..

we liked the demo, I like it ok, not really gaming much at all right now, so it's very causual that I'm in for..looking for a good server to really dive into. One of hubby's senior chiefs plays so we may go to his server.

I like that it's available for Mac..we are probably going that direction for our systems, and the biggest drawback was the lack of games..
Siggy by Eireann