Been a long time

Anything about anything goes here.
Navik

Been a long time

Post by Navik »

How's everyone doing?

Doubt anyone here remembers me, besides the point. I've been out of EQ since December, been working 70+ hour weeks these last few months, and have actually been shipped out to Louisiana for a few weeks to help with the whole oil spill situation (anyone in the Cut Off / Houma area? I'll be here till Sunday).

I'm still working on some things, but will probably be moving when I get back to El Paso, once that gets squared away, I'll have some extra cash, which means extra time, so I would LIKE to get back into EverQuest. So, I'm going to start reading to catch up. Anyone have anything major that I should look for?

Hope to swing by more often.

~Navik
Remodius
Grand Summoner

Re: Been a long time

Post by Remodius »

I remember seeing you on the old boards, Navik. Welcome back. Alas I have no info since I quit playing EQ almost 1 1/2 years ago. Hard to believe that its been so long. Good luck though, and thanks for helping clean up the gulf. :)
I had this really smurf awesome quote by RFK, but because we are only allowed 255 characters, I can't put it up here, so I am writing this in protest of a stupid smurf limitation.