week in rage

Anything about anything goes here.
jack96jill
Arch Mage

week in rage

Post by jack96jill »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7aFan8g ... r_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i dont get to listen to them much in the morning, but this is one of their better bits imo, partly because ive been listening to the radio station for ...17 years...good god that makes me feel old :P...anyway... been listening to the particular dj for many years as well and what they say about him being a 'good guy' kinda deal is fairly true, he's one of those very up beat bright side kinda guys and he doesnt come off as a fake or cheeseball like i hear on other stations. And really, who cant relate to the level of frustration he displays :P, it cracks me up.
Remodius
Grand Summoner

Re: week in rage

Post by Remodius »

I just watched about 15 of them in a row and i was HOWLING with laughter. In my circle of friends, I am the "ranter" about things, but this guy takes the cake. Perfect! And 100% totally relate-able.
I had this really smurf awesome quote by RFK, but because we are only allowed 255 characters, I can't put it up here, so I am writing this in protest of a stupid smurf limitation.