Lost *spoilers*

Anything about anything goes here.
pandax
Arch Magus

Lost *spoilers*

Post by pandax »

I don't care what anyone says, I am in love with the last season. If it was legal, I'd marry it.
Kraymerica
Magician

Re: Lost *spoilers*

Post by Kraymerica »

Not if I marry it first!

So what's up with the split timeline/alternate reality, where are they going with that?

Call me crazy, but I kind of miss the old Ben that was in charge and all sneaky, now he is just a pawn of locke's err the bad guy that wants to kill jacob...

And what's up with Sayid and Claire, darkness growing in them?
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

I imagine the "darkness" in them is the same "disease" that the hatch was sealed from, and the illness that caused Rousseau to kill the other members of the french team. The french team got it when smokey sucked one-arm into the crack in the side of the temple and then everyone else but Rousseau followed him in (thanks to Jin stopping her).

As for the other timeline, which the producers have said is just as real and valid as the island timeline, I expect at some point we'll see the main characters there get entangled with the Jacob and smokey somehow eventually. I'm particularly interested in Desmond since he's supposed to be special in regard to all the time travel stuff. Maybe he can see the events of both timelines? Maybe he jumps back and forth between them? He did sort of vanish on the plane, but he might have just gone back to his normal seat, or he may have actually disappeared and flashed somewhere else without us knowing.

I am enjoying this season but I hope we get more answers soon. They don't have much time left to answer the plethora of questions that have been raised throughout the course of the show, and right now they seem to be following their normal routine of raising 3 questions for every one they answer.
jack96jill
Arch Mage

Post by jack96jill »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le1Lpm81 ... 6A0B1F6BAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they have several up, kinda crazy the figures they can find hehe
pandax
Arch Magus

Post by pandax »

That last scene with Locke and Sawyer was CRAZY!

Throwing the white stone out to see? An obvious metaphor for good vs. evil. With the black stone now very much overwhelming the scale.

And the names were pretty "woh" too. Candidate? I love it.

Oh, and the candidate of was Jin, not Sun. Otherwise Sun would have been sent back in time on the plane. Wait, was Kate's name crossed out? Were there any scenes where Jacob visited Kate? Bah, maybe my theory is off, heh. Everyone else on the list though got sent back in time.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

All I want to say is: holy crap that was a good episode.
Remodius
Grand Summoner

Post by Remodius »

Is there going to be some great big "reveal" that makes it clear what was going on??

Seems a lot of time dragging out when there are only like 5 episodes left.
I had this really smurf awesome quote by RFK, but because we are only allowed 255 characters, I can't put it up here, so I am writing this in protest of a stupid smurf limitation.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

I believe there was an interview with the guy who plays Richard where he said the two big reveal episodes were the one just aired (the Richard episode) and the second to last episode. I think we got a good bit with the Richard episode, and after the awesomeness that was that one it's hard to get excited about tonight's.
Remodius
Grand Summoner

Post by Remodius »

Sooo....then what exactly is the big mystery? Are they dead and it was some sort of smurf up afterlife?? or??

And realize that you are dealing with a total nooBtard when it comes to Lost. I never watched, dont really want to, and quite honestly I am kind of like annoyed that its still on, but at the same time, want to know the "secret". I imagine some sort of M. Night Shaymalan type sudden "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" kind of thing.
I had this really smurf awesome quote by RFK, but because we are only allowed 255 characters, I can't put it up here, so I am writing this in protest of a stupid smurf limitation.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

I don't think the story for lost can be summed up in under 1000 words. Probably not even 2000. So I'm not going to try, because I'm at work and while I don't mind wasting some time on forums, I'm not going to waste THAT much time. :)