Plat

Things to do once you've hit the max level cap.
Elentarri
Elementalist

Plat

Post by Elentarri »

wheres a good place for a 85 mage with 1k aa's and merc to solo for plat? or items to vendor anything lol im so low on funds its not funny
dduble07
Elementalist

Re: Plat

Post by dduble07 »

Nowhere wait till next expansion when plat will be easy to get
Msha
Magician

Post by Msha »

I'm easily getting 10k PP+ on my Beza sessions (2-3 hours at the time) selling gems, spells, mechanotablets etc. lots of TS stuff + Poison drops to that can be auctioned of in Bazaar for some small Pp to.
Msha Flamethrower
85 Magician
Wind of Tranquility
Antonius Bayle Server
Redius
Conjurer

Post by Redius »

If it's really all about the plat, do mass gray con killing in PoDecay for diamonds. Boring as hell, but profitable and they stack nicely.
dduble07
Elementalist

Post by dduble07 »

Of course like they are saying gems and such is good plat, I thought you meant items you can sell for plat and there are not many.
Elentarri
Elementalist

Post by Elentarri »

i actually did mean both :)
Baramos
Conjurer

Post by Baramos »

If you want plat, fast, go to Old Commonlands.

There are a ton of nameds in there and you can fill up your bag fast, go to Bazaar and sell the whole bag for next to nothing. Bazaar prices are notoriously retarded for the Crescent Shield, the Maelin's Ring forget the name, the Ytharra ring and dagger, the Stained Cloak and Fellstone, etc. Fill a bag, sell the whole thing for 30 or 40k and go back and do it again.

The re-sellers grab then and will continue to snatch them up until you saturate them. Meanwhile you can make plat on their inflated dime, and when that gets thin you can sell them yourself for 1/2 or whatever Baz price is. They continue to sell, and fast.

Go to raidloot.com and Alla for the names and get the approx loc for all the nameds there, do some camping and figure it out - marking your map for each spawn. No one's ever there and you can have all the spawns to yourself much of the time.

Oh, and for fun, equip your pet with a couple of the 23489230 Ornate Bonecrushers you're sure to get.

chuckle

Bara
Dadani
Conjurer

Post by Dadani »

I second the Beza instances.....the mobs drop up to 15pp each time and they drop on average 1-152pp in vendor loot. Almost all of it stacks but if you get the instance, kill all the steamworks outside the building (takes 25-30 minutes), drop the instance, sell at the merchant in Mech Fortress, get another instance (no lock out timer), repeat the process. You can use your Annihilate line of spells and with Theft of Essence it is quite easy for a mage with 1000 AA's.

Another spot for volume killing is Griegs End. I load up all my PBAoE and Beam spells, start at one end and pull as much as I can find then burn them down. Not as good cash as Beza but nice if you want some lazy volume killing with lots of gems.

CoDecay is also good but I find it crowded and hard to do volume killing without stepping on someone else's toes.
Image Image
dduble07
Elementalist

Post by dduble07 »

Try Valdeholm those giants can drop up to 32pp each kill
roro

Post by roro »

You could just beam PoI, Roost, Old Seb, Dulak's/Nadox, Mesa (giants, centaur), etc for some easy plat. The elements in Katta are okay plat and they're very weak.