Where are People Soloing in UF?

Things to do once you've hit the max level cap.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Re: Where are People Soloing in UF?

Post by svenalo »

Danille wrote:nice try.
You are free to come on Bertox and watch if you want.
Danille

Post by Danille »

The post is about soloing. NOT moloing. read the friggen title.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Danille wrote:The post is about soloing. NOT moloing. read the friggen title.
I am aware of that. I am also aware that you believe it can't be done. And I am saying there are places in the list I posted at are solo, not molo, spots. And I said you can come watch on Bertox if you don't believe it.
Danille

Post by Danille »

I don't need to watch you molo the same mobs every other mage with maxed pet AAs can.

Even the villiage idiot knows soloing and moloing are two totally different things. The argument is a moot point.
True. I do all that with a merc, but basing your complaint on that when I stated in a later post

I don't discriminate between with merc or without - it's all the same to me - is ridiculous.
I'm sure the mobs do!
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Danille wrote:I don't need to watch you molo the same mobs every other mage with maxed pet AAs can.
I didn't invite you to watch me molo. I invited you to watch me solo those places on the list which can be solo'd.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Exactly which places on the list can be soloed effectively for experience gain, progression or quests? Come on, impress me. I can't wait.
svenalo
Arch Magus

Post by svenalo »

Danille wrote:Exactly which places on the list can be soloed effectively for experience gain, progression or quests? Come on, impress me. I can't wait.
Define what effective means to you.
Danille

Post by Danille »

Effective means...

For experience gain: Name of UF mobs in a certain area of the zone where you can grind aa's (without a merc), killing 5-6 mobs in a row, without having to constantly stop for mana breaks.

For progression gain: Name of of any missions related to group UF progression where you can complete them (without a merc) within a reasonable amount of time.

For quests gain: Name of of any quests that you can complete (without a merc) that offer: beter or equal expereince to what you can get from soloing experience; OR gear upgrades; OR aug upgrades; OR spell rewards (Rk.II)
Zatpus
Elementalist

Post by Zatpus »

Danille wrote:.... OR spell rewards (Rk.II)
Can't RKII drop from any mob? Isn't it that the quests all deliver only RKI .. just in case you could solo any?

Are the last 10 or so post of this thread meant serious or just entertainment for the crowd?

This "mine is bigger than you even can imagine"-stuff is usually better placed on other boards.

Did one of you two consider to take it to pm's? It gets boring.
Everytime last days vistiting this board I saw the flag of new posts in this section, only to find out its just another round of this stuff.
Shardin
Conjurer

Post by Shardin »

Don't take it personally, but there are those among us who are fed up with the degradation of the mage class's ability to solo new content.

As I have read there are others who are perfectly satisfied with the mage class's ability to solo. I do think it is important to make the distinction between moloing and soloing when talking about trends in pet power. Mercs are not mage pets, and therefore you can't compare soloing older content with moloing newer content. Especially when it means having a stupid merc who loves to get whacked by mobs scooting around you :lol:

Because of state of soloing. I for one will probably be switching mains from Magician depending on how HoT turns out and if any work is done on PvP class balancing. I started a berserker a couple weeks ago. She is already lvl 51 with epic 1.0. If I can't solo like I want to on my mage anymore, why not play a non-solo class? Not only that but I'm fed up with how mage nukes are resisted in PvP. Either that or I'll quit EQ and play Final Fantasy.