What unlocks higher EM augs in the Void?

Anything relating to the magical arts (pets, spells, AAs).
Zacatac
Conjurer

Re: What unlocks higher EM augs in the Void?

Post by Zacatac »

Jaytee wrote:^^ Good idea -

I offer 500,000 plat for a taskadd that gets me EM7 on the Luclin server.
I had thought about doing that also, but ended up getting EM6 with my own group, so decided +1 level wasn't enough to spend money on. Rottrued + Queen Malarian + Rallos Returns is all you need.
Mindrix
Conjurer

Post by Mindrix »

Getting added to Tower 1 & 2 should get you 7 as well. At least, that's the way it was a year ago. Seems a bit like changed things a little bit over the year. 8 needs either the h-mode Rallos Ear or all of Tower done.
Jaytee
Conjurer

Post by Jaytee »

Killing just the last guy does it for you too. All I participated in was killing the last guy in the tower and it unlocked EM 7 for me. I even got a new suffix and a new robe.
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

Jaytee wrote:Killing just the last guy does it for you too. All I participated in was killing the last guy in the tower and it unlocked EM 7 for me. I even got a new suffix and a new robe.
*sigh* so jealous. Any other Luclin guilds doing a tower raid that would taskadd a 77 mage? The pot is up to 60K. :)

Those guys last night said they would have added me if I could come and actually participate (which I would have gladly) but they said at 77 I was too low to enter the actual zone.
Jaytee
Conjurer

Post by Jaytee »

I think you have to be Void E to actually enter Korafax too...not to assume you aren't but I know I certainly wasn't Void E at 77 =D
Merlaina
Arch Convoker

Post by Merlaina »

Heh, I don't even have Void B access yet. As I've stated elsewhere, my guild is just a few of my friends and I am the highest level of the bunch. They play so infrequently that getting anything done in the way of progressions is pretty much impossible. I've done the first several group tasks in Oceangreen, but am stuck on the 2nd defend the village one (haven't tried it in a good while though and have a few more levels under my belt).
Falino-Luclin
Elementalist

Post by Falino-Luclin »

If raiding isn't an option your best bet for an easy option is the Red Dragon Tooth from Old Man Mackenzie. It has Enhanced Minion II, which is a lot better than what you have now. It is buyable for 21 brews I believe and I think it also drops from the chest in the SolB mission.

Other than that the best obtainable ones that don't require raids are EMIII, which requires Void F access, and I'm sure there is something better in Underfoot also, but it will likely be difficult or impossible for someone at your level to obtain for the time being.