Increase Item Stacking

Anything EQ related that doesn't fall into another category goes here.
Tmon
Trial Member

Increase Item Stacking

Post by Tmon »

Hello fellow mages,

I play Tmon a level 100 mage on the Cazic-Thule server, member of the Sojourners guild and a proud Freelance raider. For quite awhile I have read many of the posts on The Magician's Tower and found them to be very helpful. All this time I have been a bit quiet and never posting, but I appreciate that this site remains running and active.

A few weeks ago, I along with a number of other Cazic-Thule players attended the SOE Live event in Vegas. It was great to meet other players and mages face-to-face, participate in the Everquest open forum discussions and interact directly with the Everquest development team.

During one of the sessions, I asked about increasing the stacking for items like food, drink, player made potions, and merchant purchased potions from 20 to 100. The entire room enthusiastically and immediately applauded my request, and the lead SOE developer said I should also post my request on the SOE forums. So I posted my request, which is linked below, and I am asking other players who might also like to see this request fulfilled please post their feelings/endorsement on my thread. I also ask that if you like my request please post a note & link about this request on your own guild forums to motivate your guild mates to also "chime in".

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/inde ... st-3123069

My request is a classic "grass roots" effort, and I believe if there is a any chance to motivate SOE to make the change, it will come from the user community.

Thank you and I wish everyone safe journeys.
Cielli
Conjurer

Re: Increase Item Stacking

Post by Cielli »

Yeah, I see no reason why 'most' items which currently stack to 20, should not stack to 100...

I currently don't even use Food or drink 99% of the time. because storing it ( and summoning ) irritates me, so that would be a welcome change...

They also mentioned the Mount keyring.. I thought that was kind of... underwhelming? Do people really have that many mounts and need to organize them?

I would like a 'Clicky' keyring, which organizes my clickies, and that also color codes them opaquely to show which slot they fill & which do and do not stack... A more intelligent way of displaying buffs would be nice, too, in the same manner. with some research you can find out exactly which buffs do and do not stack, but new spells are constantly introduced, others are renamed, etc, wouldnt it be nice if it just said what Slot that buff is on the buff icon window, Like how it shoes the timer currently, on the opposite corner it would just say '6' or 'U' for universal if that spell does not conflict with any others. Just an idea... yours is probably a lot easier to implement.
Danille

Re: Increase Item Stacking

Post by Danille »

Posted! Thanks! :)